Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
That must have been a lot of work cleaning up 20 plus pages of shit posting :ihaha:
Imu sama
Al sama

The spoiler thread never existed.

Lragon gonna die on his chair while akainu kills luffy
:myman:

Nah we need you stay with us :cheers:
Don't make me suffer!

:parkcry::risitameh:

Kidding lmao ofc, honestly I couldn't let myself go anyway until I see the end of One Piece at least, I need that at least, I can't let myself go until that happens. Someone actually tried to kill me almost 8 years ago and they almost succeded too but as silly as it sounds, one of the reasons I tried to fight back, well beg them to stop was that I needed to see One Piece end, I didn't say that to them ofc, but that was my reasoning, along with not wanting to leave my mum behind and her losing her only child too, she had 4 miscarriages in the past if shes telling the truth about that (she lies a lot) so if true, it makes it even more of a burden on me to survive too ofc.

This song has always helped me out a lot too, despite the major controversies with Sia, which are also very personal for someone like me too ironically:

That Aizen emote doesnt help btw! Unless...you didn't use Kyoka Sus-Getsu on us did you?!

:hihihi::strawhatock: