Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I did it.
I am the one who killed my wife, I do not regret it. Carrie was an awful person and someone I deeply resented and murder was the answer. I also put an end to the mutt known as Applesap, I do not regret that. Applesap was a failure of a son who amounted to nothing more than dead weight, no one will miss him. No one will mourn for him. I am happy to have been found not guilty for his demise. I wanna thank my lawyers for getting me off the murder charges, I want to thank the prosecutor for not trying. Murder is fun, and I hope one day to do it again. #nojusticeforApplesap
@Kizaruber Eats @mly90

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I did it.
I am the one who killed my wife, I do not regret it. Carrie was an awful person and someone I deeply resented and murder was the answer. I also put an end to the mutt known as Applesap, I do not regret that. Applesap was a failure of a son who amounted to nothing more than dead weight, no one will miss him. No one will mourn for him. I am happy to have been found not guilty for his demise. I wanna thank my lawyers for getting me off the murder charges, I want to thank the prosecutor for not trying. Murder is fun, and I hope one day to do it again. #nojusticeforApplesap
@Kizaruber Eats @mly90
You're still doing a better job and being more honest than OJ! After seeing the film Carrie I cant blame you plus furry wives be crazy AF anyway! /s.