TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Koby and Kuzan didn’t even share a single line of dialogue. The person who Koby was set up to fight is the corrupt king.

The hero vs the corrupt king and the man who forced Garp to stay back is written and ready.
This is such a forced parallel lmfao what?

Koby versus the corrupt king is a nothing burger, meanwhile Kuzan and Koby are both marines trained by Garp, share the same fighting style and more importantly, Koby is the reason Garp got captured in the first place and Kuzan's the reason the Blackbeard pirates could capture garp.

This is your biggest L to date, how do you fail to see the Smoker vs Kuzan narrative
But this could be good news for Smokey since it’s you
:specialmeh:
Smoker isn't anything special, the story forgot about him.

Oda doesn't give PU's out randomly, Koby is going to be doing something with his newfound strength and his only ties circle Luffy, Garp and Blackbeard currently.

Kizaruber Eats

Gladly waiting for the death of the red haired rat
I know i can be a exaggerated person sometimes,but after OP,i no longer make the mistake of being addicted to a single thing full-time.
I have always been a lover of fiction. I'm always open to finding franchises worth spending time on. If a author tries hard to make their works interesting and entertaining,i may become attached to those works.
Thats honestly the best attitude, I've learned the hard way many times now, investing so much of yourself into someone or something is often self destructive/self sabotaging, its not worth it at all.

Life is far too complex, interesting and yet short for us to obsess just over one thing and limit ourselves to it only, we're missing out on SO much if we don't explore, experiment and thus deviate.

I relate too, I love fiction far too much, its the greatest escape and adventure. Only thing better than the real world is the impossible, fantastical worlds that we can't explore except with our minds and eyes and such. That's why I'm so excited for the future of VR too and similar technologies. Send me into The Matrix and never look back!

But yeah thats how I was too, I was reading and checking out SO MANY franchises a long time ago but after Sabaody, I became so obsessed with One Piece and also more so after Bleach and Naruto ended too and started to stagnate and decline hard way before that too but ironically OP has been on a massive stagnation and decline since the timeskip imo. I absolutely hate timeskips now, I feel they ruin stories and I don't think I've seen a story where I genuinely prefer it after the timeskip too.

I used to blame some anime games and animated specials/movies for focusing on the past, on pre-timeskip stuff, especially Naruto and One Piece but they are celebrating the best, the peak eras of their series, that mighty rise and why we got so hooked on them in the first place too.