You can argue Garp had links with creating Sword which is significantly more than Smoker has done ever.
So you're telling me.

Garp who is the most decorated marine in history couldn't pull off the same feat as Fujitora. Wow Garp must be a bum if we use your logic

Did he create Sword? Nope no confirmation of that especially when Sengoku has a better claim to that. See your headcanons are caving in on themselves.

I’m 100% sure he’s been training since PH. He must have realised he would never do anything in the NW with that kind of power level. He will come back with awakening, I’m putting all my stocks into this. #WatchTheSky :kata:
Tbf, we saw him at the end of DR and he was still "hospitalized". Let's hope.

Problem is, from Vergo level to, idk, YC1 level would already be jumping an immense gap, a miracle...but he would still be pretty much irrelevant, now.

Let's see.

So you're telling me.

Garp who is the most decorated marine in history couldn't pull off the same feat as Fujitora. Wow Garp must be a bum if we use your logic

Did he create Sword? Nope no confirmation of that especially when Sengoku has a better claim to that. See your headcanons are caving in on themselves.
I didn't say he created it by himself only that is had a HAND in it.
Garp clearly believes in the Navy ultimately just not the celestials and he would recognize that for the times the Warlords are needed.
NOW with the Seraphim they aren't needed anymore.
Critical thinking is key my comrade.

I didn't say he created it by himself only that is had a HAND in it.
Garp clearly believes in the Navy ultimately just not the celestials and he would recognize that for the times the Warlords are needed.
NOW with the Seraphim they aren't needed anymore.
Critical thinking is key my comrade.
Smoker was the first to challenge the WG on warlords he was the one who set the spark of inspiration into Fujitora which ultimately has led to abolishment.

In effect then using your logic Smoker has done more for the world than Cryby has.