Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What kind of logic is that lol

The thing is Luffy had G4 + haki and he was able to last against Doffy

Coby destroyed Pizza role arm and that's it...

To me, Kuzan - coby has better buildup which overshadows Smoker - kuzan.

Kuzan protected Smoker and called him a friend.

But with Coby - it's Personal..old apprentice vs New Apprentice after all its Kuzan who took down Garp in front of Coby
Yeah but that was only after Doffy was nerfed by Law and even then the entire country had to protect Luffy, otherwise Doffy would’ve given Luffy the law treatment like he would to Coby as well.

And as for the Kuzan fight I think of it more as who’s narrative this fight is more impactful for and it’s Smokers for me. Despite Coby being trained by Garp, he’s never been portrayed as Luffys Garp. And smoker winning this fight would put him on that prime Garp level just as Luffy beating Blackbeard would put him on Roger’s. There’s also Smokers entire character arc being about justice which would make this a cool clash between two people who strongly embody justice but their way of going about it greatly differed where Kuzan abandoned the marines and Smoker works within it. This also narratively parallels Luffy vs Blackbeard as two people who strongly embody freedom with two ways of approaching that ideal.

Coby’s a hero who protects people, Kuzan isn’t a villain for him to defeat.

But with Coby - it's Personal..old apprentice vs New Apprentice after all its Kuzan who took down Garp in front of Coby

Smoker and Kuzan has one small interaction at the end of Punk Hazard and nothing more.

"Smoker will be the one to defeat Kuzan."

Oda shows that Kuzan was a former apprentice of Garp just like Koby, builds up a possible Koby vs Kuzan fight after the battle at Hachinosu.

Smoker wasn't even with Garp and the others when they landed on Hachinosu.

"Koby isn't fighting Kuzan, it's still going to be Smoker"

Smoker and Kuzan has one small interaction at the end of Punk Hazard and nothing more.

"Smoker will be the one to defeat Kuzan."

Oda shows that Kuzan was a former apprentice of Garp just like Koby, builds up a possible Koby vs Kuzan fight after the battle at Hachinosu.

Smoker wasn't even with Garp and the others when they landed on Hachinosu.

"Koby isn't fighting Kuzan, it's still going to be Smoker"
Bruh all facts
Post automatically merged:

What kind of logic is that lol

1. Luffys grizzly magnam was only able to destroy picas head.

2. Coby destroyed the arm of an entire island from a distance without physically touching it.

Hell koby blitzed from being next to grus on the island to then being out at sea in mid air about to attacks an island of an arm in a split second. That's both strength and speed feats. We have seen nothing from smoker remotely close to this

BTW, I heard someone on twitter mentioning Saturn's regeneration powers. Any truth to that?
false leaker

He is a luffy fan so its over for haters.

Sanji is luffy's d rider clown
people should ask him how much out of 10 for luffy kizaru and saturn fans he do answerd those question some times .