Character Discussion A simple exercise when it comes to how Lucci views Luffy

Is Luffy stronger? yes but it doesnt change the fact he failled to prove himself to lucci "I dont recongnize strawhats as a yonko" it cant be more clear than that. trying to deny this mean you are coping.
He doesnt need to prove anything, Lucci couldnt touch him. Lucci was a punching bag the entire time. His only redeeming grace is his resilience as an awakened zoan. Anyone reading that line with no agenda brain can tell that Lucci was coping.

Its like If I beat the shit out of someone and they cant touch me, and they get up a minute later and say ''I refuse to aknowledge Fuji as a good fighter''. Should we take his word as law? Or should we see it as what it is, someone being salty and coping. Even Stussy was like ''bruh'' when he said that.

Except he’s not, Van Augur has infinite speed aka teleportation over an unbounded range (unlike law).

Van Augur is faster.
Does he have infinite reaction speed? No. Also Luffy has FS too he can and will predict where Augur will land next.

Anyways please dont derail this thread with this nonsense and go make your own bro.

He doesnt need to prove anything, Lucci couldnt touch him. Lucci was a punching bag the entire time. His only redeeming grace is his resilience as an awakened zoan. Anyone reading that line with no agenda brain can tell that Lucci was coping.

Its like If I beat the shit out of someone and they cant touch me, and they get up a minute later and say ''I refuse to aknowledge Fuji as a good fighter''. Should we take his word as law? Or should we see it as what it is, someone being salty and coping. Even Stussy was like ''bruh'' when he said that.

Does he have infinite reaction speed? No. Also Luffy has FS too he can and will predict where Augur will land next.

Anyways please dont derail this thread with this nonsense and go make your own bro.
In white and black" I DONT RECONGNIZE STRAWHAT AS A YONKO" keep coping.

You know what happened to blueno right?
And that was pre time skip.
Nah Blueno has to travel through a separate space.

Just spreading the word about King Van it’s my right!

If he doesnt why did he not attack Vegapunk up until Luffy, left. Answer please.

Who is Zoro the number two of Redboy.

Nah Blueno has to travel through a separate space.

Just spreading the word about King Van it’s my right!
Do it somewhere else, dont hijack this thread please.

Last edited:
F

Foul Legacy

If Zoro was the bigger threat, why did he attack Vegapunk as soon as Luffy left. Why not wait for Zoro to leave as well.
Al right you got this wrong.
Lucci acted only after kizaru arrival.
This is specifically mentioned by Lucci , with kizaru here both of them can do what they want.

Al right you got this wrong.
Lucci acted only after kizaru arrival.
This is specifically mentioned by Lucci , with kizaru here both of them can do what they want.
Its both Kizaru arriving and Luffy leaving to fight Kizaru. If Luffy remained nearby Lucci wouldnt have attacked Vegapunk up until Kizaru showed up right in fron of them.
Tf is that image.
Where did you find it.
:whitepress:
Google lmao.