The guys are afraid to post spoilers ONLY because some leakers were arrested, tortured, humiliated, exiled and sentenced to life in prison.
Bunch of scaredy-cats. I would post it myself if I had a source. You can trust.

Zoro fans and rejecting his opponents then ends up hyping them when the match ups happens, name a bẻtter duo
Some are already doing that to shiryu, complet madness. shiryu by the time he fight zoro gonna be superior. as if oda will let a fodder hurt garp who was roger equal in his prime while hyping that moment on top. same injury done by shiryu caused garp to weaker minute by minute and changed hashinosu outcome.

B

Borasey79

The guys are afraid to post spoilers ONLY because some leakers were arrested, tortured, humiliated, exiled and sentenced to life in prison.
Bunch of scaredy-cats. I would post it myself if I had a source. You can trust.
Easy for you to talk, when you're conveniently hidden away from the popo in the belly of a whale.

And at the end of the day, Fuji remained a marine because he believes the marines are where he belongs. He’s not abandoning them for any reason meaning he’s going to go down with them.
And as in said, at the end of the day Oda did everything, literally, to put him against the WG, so it is quite obvious that he won't fight for it.

It's not like repeating it's a marine will change the fact that Oda precisely wanted an Admiral that is marine, but is opposed to the WG.

And no the YC1/YC2 is literally a fan thing that has no basis in the manga. Not all “First Commanders” are equal, hell they aren’t even close for most of them. Same with second or thirds. King Marco and Queen were all established in the same tier by Zoro Marco and Big Mom. Oda then cemented it with bounty.

King Queen, Kaku Jabra, Fuji Ryo, it’s all the same. Characters who get similar portrayal and one will be slightly stronger and the second slightly weaker. It’ll happen with Shiryu and Lafitte too. Zoro won’t leave Sanji behind till he fights Mihawk.
No point really repeating something I already debukend, with examples.

Even King, but I already said it, demonstrated to be not only way stronger than Queen, but hierarchically superior. The fact that even Jack is part of the same group does not mean he is as strong as him (or near him) or having the same authority as him, clearly.

Ray was the same, Benn was the same, Katakuri was the same and so on.