Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be honest, Luffy showcasing his power is awesome and all but not at the expense of 2 villains lol.

Kizaru doesnt fight back (?) and Saturn doesnt transform to something more formidable, its the same song and dance every chapter for the past while.

Like what is going to happen when the Robot shows up lol?
Don't see how it at expensive of 2 villains when have Kizaru still doing his job.
It not like all of sudden the PX stop destroying all the marines ships from last chapter since bonney in control.
They why Kizaru try kill her and get stop from Sanji .
As for Saturn of course going get hit by luffy stronger former or not .

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I may not like Saturn but he's victim from the same shit
Man is just a punching bag and isnt allowed to fight back
Which is why I’m complaining lol. But I guess that’s just One Piece, the villains suck and the whole manga is just Oda making the good guys win un-earned victories. This dude actually thinks Dragonball is a series to he aspired to so I can’t be surprised.

But damn, don’t compare me to Kinyagi lmfao. Bro has a hype seizure every time Toei shits out a poorly animated filler scene.

Yeah I agree, it seemed like he didnt get them from him, he destroyed Laws sub before he could take them, he could have warped onboard with Auger and taken them by force.

Unless Auger warped onboard afterwards before the sub sank entirely and got them? But Im presuming Law has them on his person or Bepo does and when they escaped, they took them with themselves?

Hopefully Oda will confirm whether Law still has them or Blackbeard does soon but he might let BB get Laws to parallel Shanks getting Kidds ones and thus equalling it out that way.
The thing that is also strange is that Oda put there a scene for Kidd and Shanks and his RPGs, but didn't for Law and BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.