Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devon touches and copies Saturn. The only reason she would do this is so Blackbeard can infiltrate Mariejois and steal himself a copy of the last poneglyph there. This being a call back to Shiryu saying, if the WG has 1 poneglyph, that would stop anyone from finding the One Piece. That and there's probably another item or fruit there that he wants to steal for himself

Devon gaining the ability to transform into Saturn and potentially infiltrate Mariejois with that is a sick move, but Saturn looks so fucking incompetent at the same time lol

Imu is the last hope for the WG agenda

People who clowned FAirytale and Naruto for years gonna be coping harder the closer we reach final war /arc of One Piece

The power of love with Sanji (stronger than light and everything)
The promised /prophesied saviour , Nika Luffy
Etc...

More to come
?? All Sanji did was block an attack. Tf people block top tiers all the time. Raizo block Kaido, marco, Kinemon, Luffy blocked sengoku, etc... who cares if he said a cool line. Also i think Kizaru is testing their growth and they are passing with flying colors

Various things...

- It seems Caribou's boss is related to Blackbeard but it's not Blackbeard itself (not yet) since he never meet him personally yet, so... This leave me an option: a broker is connecting both, Caribou, and Blackbeard pirates indirectly.

- Caribou seems like the counterpart of Bartolomeo for the Strawhats.

- Van Augur again... But not Laffitte. Oda is saving the Chief of Staff for some reasons, maybe due an special race or devil fruit saved for later.

For now, these are the most interesting things that I saw from these spoilers.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I admit I'm a big fan of Kizaru's fruit, but what he has shown here is the most pathetic crap of all. It's not being properly explored. This guy urgently needs to awaken because we've already surpassed the lack of decent Haki, but without awakening, this guy will just be a privileged YC1 with a superior-level statistics (speed) and a slightly better fruit, and that's it. Physically, he's not good, average Haki, no Acoc, now it makes sense that Ben Beckman has been mentioned as equal to this guy in vivre cards.

Now all that's left is for Oda to finish burying Fujitora because Kizaru, he just killed in this arc.

We need to talk about Jimbei . This guy is number 3 of crew . And Oda did not give a shot during EH :))) he just travelling one point to another point whole arc.d.d.d.d

Status
Not open for further replies.