Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….

I really don’t I would rather Zoro kept being stalled for the who arc rather than team up that shit is so cringe
I kinda agree on some aspects, but i guess thats how Oda is writing the story. Didn't we got hints of that during Onigashima?

What can i do if some people love denying the most obvious paterns sometimes

It's all a matter of agendas for 90% of the time anyways

Nah you can’t compare ZKK to the JJK fandom, Gojotards are the literal peak of illiteracy. Anybody who was reading with half a brain knew Sukuna was up to something and holding back while Gojo was always getting cornered. I still remember arguing with Light D Lamperouge who kept insisting how Gojo had been holding back the kill up until they broke each other’s Domains, idiot got washed so hard he left this forum.:kailaugh:

And now you got clowns arguing the Pikachu farmer is Top 5 Special Grade + when dude doesn’t have RCT, Domain, or Maximum and was fighting a massively nerfed Sukuna who needed a Cursed Tool for crutch. JJK fandom is in a constant state of illiteracy.:kailaugh:
Nah
Gojo fans was like " he s holding back to not kill megumi etc"
Meanwhile fraudjo " i gave it my all hoped it would reach him" :suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.