Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

"It is warm within the mansions of Hel"
I love to see how much Pay-Pay cares for Ulti - even if he seems so annoyed of her the most time ♡

Yamatos appearance was really a surprise but I don't actually mind him being a woman. Let's hope Oda won't pull the "woman are weak in OP" number again.

AND the panel of Kaidou and his Calamities- aah:blush:

It sucks that we're ona break again :kriwhat:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
This is gonna be one hell of a lengthy arc.

There are so many fights, it's gonna be real long if Oda decides to cover them all
Lets see.
- Wano Act 1, started from chapter 909-924. (15 Chapters)
- Wano Act 2, started from chapter 925-955. (30 Chapters)
- Wano Act 3, started from chapter 958-984 (Current) until ?. (26 Chapters and keep going on)

I really hope Who’s Who will be in the next chapter. I’m so curious about his df.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Lets see.
- Wano Act 1, started from chapter 909-924. (15 Chapters)
- Wano Act 2, started from chapter 925-955. (30 Chapters)
- Wano Act 3, started from chapter 958-984 (Current) until ?. (26 Chapters and keep going on)

Who's who 's devil fruit was handed from one generation to the next for many centuries . Who's Who has shitloads of vibranium weapons at his disposal.

Does Sanji stand a chance with his trash raid suit ?

Ok..that is some splendid chapter...

few interesting things...

Momo ate dragon fruit which actually resembles Kaido and Yamato is an admirer of Oden
Yet Yamato fights in a similar way to that of her father and Momo is practicing two sword style....it is kinda interesting set up that Yamato adores Oden and yet she didn't adopt to his fighting style instead she has chosen her father way ....

Page One and Ulti are fine after momentary KO. It is as it should be as they were ancient Zoans as implied by their fodders that dinosaurs are tough.

Yamato is very strong. She stopped single G3 punch casually which is nice. Also, Luffy was about to use ryou before Yamato put smoke screen.

Is it me or Luffy trying to combine g2 and g3??

Again with Ace parallel. I like it though contrary to some "popular" opinion here.

Yamato: You really are strong and you haven't been serious yet.

Which implies that she felt his strength during that clash even when he was not series.

On other things, that beast pirates panel is very awesome. They look threatening. Now who will save momo from these heavyweights? Sanji? only he has resources to do so and he has been MIA for very long.

I am more interested in Kaido-Yamato-Luffy interactions now. Slowly Oda adding some other dimensions to Kaido

Hopefully some "important" information present in that "Bible". Please Luffy don't cockblock this time.

All in all, pretty exciting chapter. Break is the downside of today's chapter

Rating: 4.25/5

This chapter ends Page One and Yamato slander.

Interesting to note that Page One is also confident to capture Yamato without Ulti help.
yamato slander? elaborate. He probably didnt even know Yamato is a woman, and a GROWN one at that. She was present 20 years ago, she's a grown ass, full-fledged adult. This got confirmed further when Ulti was thinking Yamato is just a brat who couldnt matchup with the grownups yet (and the attack clearly hurt her). The only one who have this feat is Linlin. Both Queen and Ulti got up ar few moments after they got beat up. Yamato is highly likely older than the two of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.