Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You last 2 weeks: Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 is inevitable!! Luffy punched Kizaru and not Saturn, he doesn't give a fuck about Saturn and Kizaru will protect him!! Look at this jump spread cover analysis where I only took the covers I wanted to select.

This week: Luffy punches Saturn multiple times with DAWN GATLING and Kizaru is intercepted by Sanji.
Cringe

You last 2 weeks: Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 is inevitable!! Luffy punched Kizaru and not Saturn, he doesn't give a fuck about Saturn and Kizaru will protect him!! Look at this jump spread cover analysis where I only took the covers I wanted to select.

This week: Luffy punches Saturn multiple times with DAWN GATLING and Kizaru is intercepted by Sanji.
Luffy vs kizaru is still happening and Saturn will fight Bonney and co :kata:

Btw I’m still pretty sure Luffy vs Kizaru is going to continue

Status
Not open for further replies.