Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
How many times have Pringles and Durapuppy been wrong throughout this arc?

"Luffy will one shot or low diff Kizaru." "Kizaru won't get back up." "Luffy will fight Saturn and Zoro will fight Kizaru."
"Luffy will save Bonney from Saturn."

"But but Luffy attacked Saturn in this chapter!"

Yeah something many people already knew and predicted.

Honestly don't get why even bother with those two and whoever in the same group as them, they are always in constant denial and never admit that they were wrong.

To them it's everyone else that is wrong.
You can tell darkwitch is fuming.

He's going to make a 4th topic about how yonkofans are toxic next few weeks

@EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi
How many times have Pringles and Durapuppy been wrong throughout this arc?

"Luffy will one shot or low diff Kizaru." "Kizaru won't get back up." "Luffy will fight Saturn and Zoro will fight Kizaru."
"Luffy will save Bonney from Saturn."

"But but Luffy attacked Saturn in this chapter!"

Yeah something many people already knew and predicted.

Honestly don't get why even bother with those two and whoever in the same group as them, they are always in constant denial and never admit that they were wrong.

To them it's everyone else that is wrong.
I never said those first 2 sentences you buffoon.

I always said Luffy could one shot Kizaru with BAJRANG GUN. This is not low dif and everyone is sane enough to accept that.

It took a weaker move than that to paralyze him.

I still mean 3rd one and 4th one is not wrong since it got confirmed this chapter, only the timing was wrong.

You will anyway ignore everything I correctly guessed.

Now go cry with Kinyagi and focus on "forum scaling" and keep shitposting on what is the worst yonko fanbase.

I never said those first 2 sentences you buffoon.

I still mean 3rd one and 4th one is not wrong since it got confirmed this chapter, only the timing was wrong.

You will anyway ignore everything I correctly guessed.

Now go cry with Kinyagi and focus on "forum scaling".
Really sad to see you can’t figure out how to stop automerging it’s really easy too
:josad:
If you’re the guy working on treatments for cancer it is owari da

Zoro and Lucci are still clashing and talking, ExTreMe dIFf fight :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Oda won’t finish this fight, he needs this “fight” because he can’t manage 10 strawhats in a arc. Jinbe in this arc is packing boxes and running :kobeha:
zoro vs lucci is still not above no diff so far. no named attack or peak (asura) or the use of all haki was used. the fight could remain unfinished and zoro is walking out clean and>>>>lucci who needed his peak vs base zoro.

@EmperorKinyagi sorry pal but I didn't study Worstgen forum long enough to figure out how to stop "automerging". I have other stuff in my life and this place already takes me more time than I want it to.

I saw you did so congratulations on that? Maybe you can put that in your resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.