Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s really nothing new. It’s really just haki. A means willpower can get strengthened through tons of emotions, and love is one of them.

It’s less wild than Alcohol boosting a characters haki…
Haki, for all its fault, had a limit depending on the character. If characters can suddenly start getting massive power boost because they really love someone or something, then what's the limit? It becomes arbitrary.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
LMFAO that meme and pfp, foul! Gloriously foul!
That edit is absolutely hilarious too, reminds me of a hood style edit someone did of Moriah trying to find his "Nika" on Beehive ages ago lol.

Ivankov saying Wallahi I'm finished just fucking broke me especially from the irony and also Dragon trying to get involved in calling is the biggest irony and lack of self awareness I've seen.

Haki, for all its fault, had a limit depending on the character. If characters can suddenly start getting massive power boost because they really love someone or something, then what's the limit? It becomes arbitrary.
There is none. Again, drinking alcohol boosted kaidos haki because it made him more emotional so this kinda stuff really is nothing new.

Status
Not open for further replies.