Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I could honestly see that and him becoming Pirate King and ruling the world for a bit at least. Although he'll go on to dethrone and kill Imu ideally and become king of the entire world instead too.

Or maybe Luffy stops him just before he gets the One Piece and becomes PK and they fight over it to the death ofc.

Or maybe he and Luffy team up to take down Imu together /s.
Rocks D. Xebec legacy on the line

Zoro with bandana was a thing since very beginning of the series. Sanji eye brows only started to change in wano:sanmoji:
I think he is refering to 1-2 very coping individuals that think sanji is always in germa mode :josad:
Cant blame the whole zoro fandom for that tho thats not whitespread behaivour from what i seen, even here

Sanji is about to go high diff with someone that has a close bounty to Mihawk.

Meanwhile Zoro needs bandana haki to beat Lucci extreme diff
:myman:
If Zoro bandanna not on it means he know he can't beat lucci even with him being serious .
It was not on when he face Kuma and was serious and fighting hard and had to beg to save luffy life.
Which was another ZKK .

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
bandana piece exist ever since the beginning of one piece lmao, you guys are getting dumber and dumber in your attempt to downplay.. every smart one piece reader already taking some step back and arent trying to argue against cannon.
Let us have our fun and shit post. If it was the other way around then you zoro fans would do the same to the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.