Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He never one shot Sentomaru bro was still fully conscious and able to fight.

He only one shot Stussy she got in the way of his attack.

You can have atlas tho
Lucci one shotted healthy, non distracted Sentomaru.
Then he got healed and bandaged but still injured.
Kizaru can't one shot injured, bandaged Sentomaru

That's the fact

Lucci one shotted 3 characters
Kizaru one shotted 0 character

there are a couple fights to mihawk at the very least
this is one
shiryu is another
Lucci is clearly strong but up against a top tier , he starts looking out of his depth. I think this is moreso a sign that luffy is around the level of a mihawk or a shanks, maybe even more esp in gear 5 if people refused to clock it against kaido. clock it now .

doesnt really seem like kizaru or saturn have made him look like an underdog here either.
Yeah, Lucci is strong. Easily on par with first mates, possibly above several of them.

The problem to me is that time is running out until EoS. We see that Luffy has reached nearly the peak of his power, now being able to give pretty much any fighter a run for their money

But on the other hand you have Zoro, who still has a decent road ahead of him and yet he's still out here getting matched against dudes who won't help him grow

Lucci one shotted healthy, non distracted Sentomaru.
Then he got healed and bandaged but still injured.
Kizaru can't one shot injured, bandaged Sentomaru

That's the fact

Lucci one shotted 3 characters
Kizaru one shotted 0 character
To be fair Lucci is a trained assassin and he always aims for the most vital points

Kizaru on the other hand is more of a brawler

Wdym?

Zoro has only had one fight in all of post-TS that has actually helped him get closer to Mihawk, and then his opponent was immediately shown the difference between a commander and a real top tier.

Now, Zoro's current opponent (Lucci) has been given the same treatment. So Zoro's time is once again being wasted against someone he should logically defeat without a power-up.
Zoro's gotten a lot of practice that a subpar swordsman could never give him. Zoro's slashes against Pica were impossibly large, he dogged all of the lesser Swordsmen in Wano save for Law, learned flame rend from kinemon + flames from CoC, tamed a blackblade like Mihawks, learned ACoC during king (an anti-swordsman build with an invulnerability/hyperspeed gimmick). He's had consistent power ups, he just hasn't dispatched Lucci because it would require him to burn out his conquerors.

I hope he gets a crack at Shanks sometime on Elbaf, and doesn't embarrass himself. Maybe even gets enough to put him on Mihawks level.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!
Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end,
Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...
Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

Status
Not open for further replies.