Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Blackbeard tried to make Bonney as his woman, at least he got some benefit of doubt that he didn't knew Bonney's real age (although he did call her as young girl and his fruit power is negating DF power, including Bonney's)

But now, Sanji blatantly said "love is stronger than light" after seeing Bonney in her real 12 years old form.
Reminded me about this scene

Except this one felt really creepier 🙈

"Love shines brighter than light!" Said by a womanizer uncle, to a 12 year old girl.

If we put bias aside and being serious for once, everyone would feel creepy in these words. Any sane person will report that creepy uncle to police right now.
More appropriate response should be "blood is thicker than water" but of course this creepy womanizer uncle who got nosebleed after seeing humanoid fish will start saying about love.
Last I checked, trying to insinuate a character is a pedophile was against rules, so STFU.

Stop projecting lil bro, this isn't a good coping mechanism. The L merchant here is you, Extraloser. Chapter after chapter, your takes keep getting proven wrong.

"Luffy doesn't care about Saturn"
"Saturn is not Luffy's main fight"
"Kizaru will protect Saturn from Luffy and it will be Luffy vs Kizaru"

Why did Luffy punch Saturn? Why is Saturn dealing with multiple Gear 5 named attacks better than Kizaru dealt with 1 unnamed attack? Where was Kizaru when Luffy punched Saturn? Why did Sanji stop him instead?

You better pray that Saturn does not come back quickly so Luffy can punch your fave into stars for the 3rd time :milaugh:

Meanwhile, keep yapyapping and posting L takes, that's what you do best :myman:
I shouldnt have replied to you so often
Now you actually deluded yourself into thinking I give a shit about your retarded reddit/youtube lvl takes
You're just another clown in your circus. Not even the funniest one.

Still waiting for Zoro offscreening Lucci and getting down to handle Kizaru to justify your imaginary fight with the 128 y.o fodder

Connect your braincells for a second here

Who is on the traditional main boss fight WSJ cover? Not Saturn

Who has a 3B bounty which is the same as the opponents that Shanks and BB were matched up with? Not Saturn

Who is too strong to be handled by anyone but Luffy? Not Saturn

Who has actual story ties that could justify the character fighting the long teased Iron Giant? Saturn

Who could Bonney use her newly acquired power on ? Saturn

Who doesnt have a clear and defined strength level which means there would be no issue with any of these scenarios happening? Saturn
Holy shit.

He's still going on?

Luffy is the main character.

This BKS is actually far more deranged than ZKK.

I cannot believe it has to be explained that the main character beats the main villain.

All of that is just excessively anal powerscaling.

When Blackbeard tried to make Bonney as his woman, at least he got some benefit of doubt that he didn't knew Bonney's real age (although he did call her as young girl and his fruit power is negating DF power, including Bonney's)

But now, Sanji blatantly said "love is stronger than light" after seeing Bonney in her real 12 years old form.

He doesnt know she is 12

Holy shit.

He's still going on?

Luffy is the main character.

This BKS is actually far more deranged than ZKK.

I cannot believe it has to be explained that the main character beats the main villain.
So you've got no answer to any of the points I brought up?
Aight.
No wonder you thought Kizaru wouldnt even fight Luffy or that Sabo is beating Akainu.
You don't even have a highschool level of media literacy this is frankly frightening.

And Luffy doesn't always beat the main villain. That's just pure nonsense to say so. Nevermind the arcs where the main villain wasnt even defeated, he did not beat Spandam in Ennies Lobby in spite of him very much serving the same purpose in the story as Saturn (active role in flashbacks and backstories of the major characters in the arc, orders around Luffy's opponent, calls for a buster call)

Age difference between Sanji and Pudding - 9 years
Age difference between Luffy and Snake - 12 years

So you've got no answer to any of the points I brought up?
Aight.
No wonder you thought Kizaru wouldnt even fight Luffy or that Sabo is beating Akainu.
You don't even have a highschool level of media literacy this is frankly frightening.

And Luffy doesn't always beat the main villain. That's just pure nonsense to say so. Nevermind the arcs where the main villain wasnt even defeated, he did not beat Spandam in Ennies Lobby in spite of him very much serving the same purpose in the story as Saturn (active role in flashbacks and backstories of the major characters in the arc, orders around Luffy's opponent, calls for a buster call)
Bro bro stop.

Beating Saturn has the most impact on the One Piece world.

Why would Luffy defeat a replaceable general when defeating Saturn will be what shocks the OP world?

Why would anyone else create the main impact of the arcs conclusion by beating Saturn?

Luffys whole thing is turning the world upside down.

What has bigger consequences? Taking down a gorosei or an admiral?

Status
Not open for further replies.