Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. The SBS only proves my point as Oda straight up said abilities don't automatically prove the victor.
Are you even hearing yourself ?

You want that fight to happen because of Fire vs Magma when the only way Sabo could ever win would be completely unrelated to fire vs magma.

So what's the fucking point?

You're utterly delusional.

That debate shouldn't even exist when Oda has stated an aching scar is only made by a fateful enemy and Akainu gave Luffy one.

Are you even hearing yourself ?

You want that fight to happen because of Fire vs Magma when the only way Sabo could ever win would be completely unrelated to fire vs magma.

So what's the fucking point?

You're utterly delusional.

That debate shouldn't even exist when Oda has stated an aching scar is only made by a fateful enemy and Akainu gave Luffy one.
Dude keeps acting like his opinions are a fact and insults people for thinking otherwise.

It's a testament to how scared he is.

Dude keeps acting like his opinions are a fact and insults people for thinking otherwise.

It's a testament to how scared he is.
And you keep running away instead of addressing actual arguments.

You're not one to speak with your track record btw

I called Luffy vs Admiral and Kid vs Shanks as far back as during Wano. And it shouldn't even be a W because that shit was obvious but y'all are so brain-rotted by agendas that you feel the need to argue against the most obvious shit

Luffy is fighting Akainu and Blackbeard. The entire pre-ts is a build up to that and chapter 650 can attest of it.

And you keep running away instead of addressing actual arguments.

You're not one to speak with your track record btw

I called Luffy vs Admiral and Kid vs Shanks as far back as during Wano. And it shouldn't even be a W because that shit was obvious but y'all are so brain-rotted by agendas that you feel the need to argue against the most obvious shit

Luffy is fighting Akainu and Blackbeard. The entire pre-ts is a build up to that and chapter 650 can attest of it.
You keep going.

Just shut up.

I don't care.

I always knew Sanji would face an Admiral, I just didn't realise it would be so soon. This could be set up for a solo Sanji vs Kizaru at the final war, if not Aramaki better count his days. Black Leg was always gonna end up Admiral level by EOS but I'm glad Oda's having Sanji get some moments even before then, it's the final saga after all.

Things may change, but I'm curious to see the very next exchange from Luffy, Sanji vs Kizaru. Saturn will likely return since he's up, but I want to see more action from that fight. Sanji's already switched eyebrows, so I hope we get a speed comparison next then Ifrit Jambe busts out. Kizaru obviously ain't going down from just that, but I think we'll get some good showings from Sanji regardless. Luffy seems to just be swapping opponents when necessary which makes sense. His offense has been quite effective against both, it's just a matter of sealing the deal and doing lasting damage.

Zoro vs Lucci clearly won't be a mid diff, it seems like a high difficulty fight that Oda is simply off-panelling. I hope it gets focus soon and we get to see both landing some hits before Zoro finishes things. Ain't no way he swaps with Jimbei after Oda has Lucci talking all that trash. Lucci's clearly YC1 at the very least so it's not a bad look for Zoro to have a fight with him, it's just a matter of Oda not giving it quite as much attention as expected and some not looking forward to it being a real fight.

If Zoro beats Lucci then joins Luffy and Sanji, we could get Monster Trio vs an Admiral and Gorosei. I could dig it. But if Oda really just restricts Zoro to that fight till the crew bails, that would be kinda underwhelming for Zoro and potentially more hype for Sanji. Regardless Oda's clearly highlighting that while Luffy and Zoro aren't near equals anymore, the Monster Trio is still going strong as the most dependable members of the crew tasked with the most important fights.

Sanji finally getting feats against a top-tier and leaving him shocked, Sanji's the number 3 for a reason. That bounty from Black Leg is gonna look crazy, Blue Leg Sika ain't playing around.

Status
Not open for further replies.