Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how you wanna suggest the flames being used once would mean he's been using it all along while actively suggesting flames disappearing for once wouldn't mean he isn't using it. Don't you see the irony in that? Zoro wasn't using the flames before he activated it against Lucci and he stopped using it God knows when. The fact remains, Lucci couldn't get past a two sword Zoro without CoC meaning it's barely logical to assume he'd last several minutes against KoH.
@SkySanji 2 swords zoro no acoc no acoa
Damn where s king of hell man

Isnt it tiring week after week waiting for sanji to get low diffed? Thats what you've been saying for like 1 months
You're a liar :kobeha:
I've been saying they wont even fight because Sanji is too weak for it and I dont see Oda hypetooling him yet again

You can even check the poll from a few weeks back I voted that they wont fight

Not gonna lie, I wait so long to get something like this... Sanji standing next to his Captain and showing off his power, the duo looking very impressive.

Kinda give me pre ts Sanji vibe.
Never in million years I see Sanji vs Kizaru coming. Not with Zoro in same island, Zoro getting the far weaker opponent while Sanji facing Kizaru is probably up for the roofpiece in wano.

I'm happy for the Sanji community.

IJ Sanji will look on fire, will be above G4 Snakeman performance.
I want ifrit jambe so bad lol

Zoro can deal damage to Kaido and King, who is more armored than Kaido. Is Lucci more armored than Kaido or even King? Obviously not. The question is, why doesn't Zoro cut Lucci, why does he hold back and play with the kitten? Perhaps Zoro is just playing with his prey like a cat playing with a trapped mouse, like a tiger with a piglet?:zorothink:

Admiral agenda is so fucking finished

Luffy is focusing on Saturn and he will be the one to defeat him like I've been saying for weeks/months

Kizaru is going to get stalled by Sanji, you better pray he is not the one who defeats him

If Zoro focuses on Lucci and Sanji is the one who defeats Kizaru, this will even confirm that Lucci > Kizaru

You better pray that Zoro comes to finish Kizaru off

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but now I'm really seeing Sanji vs Kizaru is possible :crazwhat:
Are you forgetting that Luffy is right there as well.:choppawhat:

Either way Sanji will only be helping Luffy fight against Kizaru temporarily and then he will leave and let his captain handle the rest of the fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.