Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Absolutely.

Who else defeats Saturn?

I think it's pretty evident Saturn loses.
The "main event" of the arc was Kuma's punch. Neither Kizaru nor Saturn are genuine arc-ending fights because it's an escape arc and Oda isn't planning to take either of them out of the story. It's like WCI without room for a Katakuri.

Nobody, as I’ve been saying lol.

Though at this point Saturn may trip on a banana peel and die while Kizaru solos the Straw Hats and the GWP
:vistalaugh:
Yeah sure.

The protagonists will lose.

People have been arguing Luffy doesn't beat Saturn for half a year now. It's getting old.

"Saturn won't enter egghead"
"He's not a fighter"
"They are running away"
"Kuma will beat him"

Every single one of those were wrong.

Most likely scenario? Luffy beats him.

Oda's drawn like 3 pages of that fight and all of them were more like "status updates" rather than actual combat.
And atp, after watching Zoro being stalled by bums like Apoo for ~10 chapters, just moments before he fought Kaidou & Big Mom... i really dont care for off paneled scaling as well.

He could've drawn Zoro using CoC/KoH this chapter too, but he didn't.
The dialogue really feels like the fight's about the get wrapped up within the next few chapters or so & probably with a single attack like Killer/Apoo.
It's not like he started in base like the Apoo case and now he got serious.
He was 3 swords + CoC ready at the start of the fight and this battle with Lucci is lasting forever.
The whole thing is that Zorobois thought he would have annihilated the cat in 3 seconds just like Luffy but instead this is going to be an mid-high diff fight at the end of the day.
Your best option is to over wank Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.