What would make me the happiest, a top 10 :hope:

1) Sanji's CoC
2) Sanji vs Kizaru
3) Sanji vs Saturn, Sanji killing Saturn
3.5) Vegapunk talking about Sanji's powers and Sora's drug (It almost slipped my mind)
4) Luffy dying
5) Sanji and Zoro defeating Kizaru
6) random Wanji moment
7) Franky mentioning Queen's arm or the RS
8) random Wranky moment
9) Lafitte doing literally anything interesting
10) Nami doing something useful
Reality:
Luffy will beat Kizaru
Nika will beat Saturn

Zoro still has shiryu to go through at the very least before he beats an admiral 1 v 1.

But the color spread has given the false perception that shiryu is above kuzan. Which if u look at without any agenda, you'd know is stupid.
Shiryu is going to be top tier by the time Zoro faces him if he isn't already he won't be below any of the admiral except Akainu

Why?

I think if oda were to actually go through with goofy vs saturn (he wont. Saturn trash), then sanji and zoro vs kizaru is the most possible matchup.

Y'all will either get zoro vs lucci as the zoro fight for this arc, or will get a sanji zoro team up lol.
He will. Somebody's gotta get packed in Egghead and its either Kizaru or Saturn. And if its only 1 of them, then it'll be at Luffy's hands. There was 0 reason for Oda to make Devon touch him and take his form, if he was just going to leave this arc as normal and go back to Mari Jois, making their entire mission completely useless.
As far as I know the papers don't know Saturn is on the frontline fighting and they won't know if he gets packed. The iron giant plotline still hasn't concluded so that means at least Saturn is definitely going now and getting defeated by Luffy and possibly killed by the Iron Giant.