Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

Big mom ain't no fucking damsel, that things a wench ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but let's not get caught on Rebecca the shit cunt
Cough..cough...washed up on a shore with amnesia...cough..cough.

But in seriousness, I actually forgot BM was a woman. I only remembered Shirahoshi and Rebecca.

So, who do you guys think is the shadow Marco is talking about??

I do NOT think it's Persopero for TWO REASONS:

- There is no reason for Marco to encounter him once again THIS SOON, makes no sense

- The second reason is Perospero is heading to Onigashima thorugh the FRONT door... while Marco took Nekumamushi group and flew all the way to the BACK/Rear entrance, where Law's group was coming from, and they knew that location because of den den mushi

Perospero being the shadow MAKES ZERO SENSE.... location wise, and plot-wise after the previous events for them to meet this soon...

My candidate IS a surprising one, brace yourselves.... It's AOKIJI who's leading a GROUP of marines (Sword) and they are coming on a ship from the entrance that DRAKE is providing them

Why I say Aokiji?????

Inuarashi saying "Snow?"

Maybe it's someone with ability of "coldness/Ice" is around the area and is coming... and don't believe it's Monet LOL, Aokiji being part of sword is a famous theory already, and Drake disappearing lately is very suspecious, feels like he's providing the entrance to a group of people coming from Marines...
Bro I said the same thing in another thread.
Aokiji be riding his bike on the ocean thats why Marco said theshadow was strange.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Bro I said the same thing in another thread.
Aokiji be riding his bike on the ocean thats why Marco said theshadow was strange.
I think it's either Aokiji or Ryokugyu riding on Perospero:madmonk:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Guys, it's ok. It was only a fans coloring, not mine.. but I shared it, was from reddit. I highly doubt she will have pink hair.
No one blames you.
Fuck the one who thought about this color in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.