Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or yamato does look weird. I mean when the spoiler came out and the spoiler provider draw yamato i thought it was a bad piece of art but then when the chapter came out it looks kinda close . The top of her face is too wide and her chin is so damn pointy, her eyes are so big and overall looks bizzare, out of place to me. She doesn't look like oda's drawing. And it may sound crazy but i think this yamato is still wearing a mask.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lol I know right. Pink was fine maybe once or twice, but after the third... fuck off Oda be more fucking original and creative, and nobody likes that color anyways.
I generally don't buy Wano's color palette schemes.

I dunno how Edo Japan was like but I don't believe they were 6ix9ine cosplayer on every street.

F

Fallen Prince

Oda hired lgbt leaning editor:
Kikunjo
Izu
Yamato

Kind of givesoff when people thought wano is feudel society .

Not to much coincidence given oda has progressive leaning though japan is highly conservative society.

Yamato's design is indecisive as a woman imo. Even Kiku is prettier than her. If Oda want to portray her as boyish, i know many many boyish girls that are much more beautiful than Yamato's design.

Status
Not open for further replies.