Chapter Discussion One Piece Chapter 984: My Bible [Break Week]

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Levi_Ackerman

No, its obvious her mother is Big Mom. The "huge debt" is Kaido want Yamato with him.
It's Black Maria.

yamato looks more similar to Black Maria than Big Mom
Post automatically merged:

I don’t know about that. Personally I always thought that the debt was something from their rocks days. Like saving Kaido or something.

But maybe you are right.
:kayneshrug:
yeah me too

L

Levi_Ackerman

Ace is still relevant at this point in the story.

I won't surprised if a inhabitant of Laugh-tale says "You remind me of Ace" upon seeing Luffy.

Seems like Rocks Pirates "Only defeat" is the God Valley Incident.

That means did you want to say if "Apprentice Kaido" get low diffs by Garp and Roger?
Not really. Kaido could have lost to some other pirate before he was part of the rocks and big mom might have saved his life.
Even if he was a part of the rocks, some pirate might have challenged kaido alone and won. The rocks pirates don't give a shit about their crewmates , so big mom might have been the only one who went and saved him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
Seems like Rocks Pirates "Only defeat" is the God Valley Incident.

That means did you want to say if "Apprentice Kaido" get low diffs by Garp and Roger?
We don’t know what happened so there is a chance. Kaido was back then an apprentice so I don’t think he was that insanely strong like now.

I really hope we will see the God Valley Incident in detail.:neesama:

L

Levi_Ackerman

You dont care about X-Drake? Mf's been missing for 5 Chapters with in Chapter 979 he didnt said anything.:josad:
X Drake is definetly bound to be in the spotlight.

He is the most important character in the tobi roppo.

Yes, who else? Dont said it again.:attachpol:
Black Maria and Yamato are both Bae and have horns unlike big mom

Status
Not open for further replies.