Lotr is trash and overrated
lotr is to modern fantasy what dragon ball is to modern shonen. It invented or re-popularized nearly all the common tropes you find today.

It also has one of the most impressive mythologies of any fantasy series ever, but the books are prone to over-indulge in somewhat meaningless details as a result. Its hard for me to get through the books, especially Return of the King. The second half of fellowship and the two towers are really great though. The Hobbit is the best book Tolkein wrote imo

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Which battle and what they all cut?
Give me a small summary pls.
During the 6th book harry and dumbledore has these memory explorations sessions with a good amount of lore about Voldemort.
Then, in the end, the death eaters invade hogwarts and there's a fight between them and the order of phoenix.
They've cut both of these things.

lotr is to modern fantasy what dragon ball is to modern shonen. It invented or re-popularized nearly all the common tropes you find today.

It also has one of the most impressive mythologies of any fantasy series ever, but the books are prone to over-indulge in somewhat meaningless details as a result. Its hard for me to get through the books, especially Return of the King. The second half of fellowship and the two towers are really great though. The Hobbit is the best book Tolkein wrote imo
ion know about allat all i know is that the series ( movies ) was ass