I know, so far he's clean. My thought process is that once we focus on the fight, Zoro will best him decisively But this Jinbei shit is starting to worry me lol
My theory is that Oda wants Jinbei to see first hadn why Zoro is # 2 and not him. They don't know each other too well so I think If Jinbei sees Zoro's power first hand he'll be like "damn. This man's the goat."

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
My theory is that Oda wants Jinbei to see first hadn why Zoro is # 2 and not him. They don't know each other too well so I think If Jinbei sees Zoro's power first hand he'll be like "damn. This man's the goat."
We will be there :jinbewat:

Nah clearly Zoro will postpone even though he obviously has the power to put Lucci down (and probably even kill him) considering he scared flame on King and cut all of Kaidou's forms easily (the latter is before he even unlocked ACoC too).