I used to watch when I was in school. But stopped watching after I knew everything was scripted and shifted to more interesting hobbies
Aye thats understandable, its just "ultra masculine theatre" as hilarious as that sounds. Soap opera extreme sports. I've seen a lot of funny shit come from, actually intentionally funny stuff but still. You can't take that shit seriously without looking like a complete fool.

(Looks at people taking One Piece hints seriously though.)

:risiup::saden::christmwai::robinsweat:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
So the other day I was just peacefully booze cruising because as you know alcohol is God's elixir to communicate better with his holy machines (automobiles) and I accidentally ran a red light and hit a cop at 20 mph... Had to stab myself with a pocket knife and pretend someone else stabbed me to get out of it. Got rushed to the hospital. I wish I didn't have to do that but society for some reason discriminates against boozers and the cop who isn't communicating through God's elixir ruined the vibe with his sacrilege.

Redon's HINT explained

Link: https://x.com/Mugiwara_23/status/1759892370324131913
Image description: "Talk To The Hand The Rock GIF"
Source of the GIF: https://tenor.com/fr/view/talk-to-the-hand-the-rock-wwe-gif-6171095
Key words: Talk To The Hand, The Rock, WWE

Option 1. Lucci uses Rokuogan on Zoro and tells him "Talk To My Hand"
Option 2. Luffy or Bonney punched Saturn and tells him "Talk To My Hand"
Option 3. Jinbe slaps Lucci with Fishman Karate

Kizaru palm strike or Sentomaru is back

She’s one of those Sanji fans who hate Nami for no reason.
nAmI iS aBuSiVe but they ignore Sanji kicking Luffy at random times too and feeding poisoned razor blades to Zoro lmfao.

Also literally beating the shit out of Luffy at WCI when he didnt even want to fight him and wasnt being hostile, just begging him to return and risking his life to get him back, being brutally beaten up and tortured by the BM pirates. Not to mention his beloved Nami-swan got captured and tortured too. But Nami haters including that psycho Kurwa probably enjoyed that far too much.

They will unironically simp for Pudding who is much younger, and "barely legal" at best and despite her doing far worse to Sanji and never truly being redeemed or making up for it. She even wiped his memories in the end but not her own, so she will reap all the benefits of what he did for her but he wont even remember, he will subsonsciously/unknowingly suffer that he didnt know he had someone fall in love with him, he changed her life for the better, "married her" somewhat and such.

Not to mention how easily he forgave Pudding for shooting and torturing his own fucking sister too, ergh. Almost killing her potentially. His beloved sister who has always been fond of him, defending him at least in secret, is the literal reason he fucking escaped Germa in the first place and made sure to never forget who he really is, that he is loved and a great man/person and their mothers sacrifice for him and so on.

They're not real Sanji fans to me but some of them simp for Germa unironically and that speaks volumes. They're Sanji haters pretending to be his fan, because they get off on seeing him suffer and being hurt. That would be like Nami fans simping for fucking Arlong ffs.