Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
sword god - joy boy parallel
no visit to ryumas grave when oda hyped it up :josad:
funniest thing of all time
The funny thing is that, ironically enough, this significantly raised Zoro's ceiling. At least for me.

Oda portraying Joyboy with Ryuma, as well as pretty much implying without actually saying out loud that Ryuma can beat Kaido, significantly up'd Ryuma's power level for me.
And indirectly Zoro as a result as well.

Earlier, only hardcore Zbois argued that Zoro would be top 3 by EOS (others being Luffy and Imu). Right now, that is a legit possibility for me.

In short term, yeah it's an L for Zoro in Wano - didn't get portrayed with Ryuma in end of the arc, no Ryuma grave visit. But in the long run, Zoro benefits from the multiple Ryuma gas in Wano.

Chapter 1,108: "Catastrophe."
-The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the place where the fight between Zoro and Lucci has taken place -Both Zoro and Lucci are on the ground
Zoro is seeing the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro tells him: "I have to learn to control myself, I'm getting tired of seeing your face."
-
Kizaru is having problems against Luffy and Sanji
Saturn appears and grabs Sanji
Saturn crushes Sanji and he explodes. Luffy's face is priceless
Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack
Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him. "It seems that we both have the same capacity for recovery." Saturn is visibly upset
-Saturn vs Sanji. Kizaru vs Luffy.
At the end of the chapter Augur appears on the Kurohige pirates' ship.
-
-Caribou is talking to Devon in the background, he seems nervous.
Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire island of Egghead to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls
Next week there is a chapter.
this is the translation of the spanish text