Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
I don't get sword bros you wank the janitor that almost died from a generic hakiless throw from Garp as a top tier but Lucci is fodder because he wasn't a match to G5 even though he has been fighting Zoro for like a whole hour right now ? :kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
That janitor did what Kuzan failed to do with single attack it's thanks to him Garp was defeated.

• Chapter 1.108: "Catastrophe".
  • The chapter begins with Jinbe arriving at the location where the battle between Zoro and Lucci has taken place.
  • Both Zoro and Lucci are on the ground. redon Moderator
  • Zoro is looking at the same skeleton as after the fight against King. Zoro says to him, "I need to learn to pace myself, I'm tired of seeing your face."
  • Kizaru is having trouble against Luffy and Sanji.
  • Saturn appears and grabs Sanji.
  • Saturn crushes Sanji and he explodes. The look on Luffy's face is priceless.
  • Kizaru takes advantage of the moment to attack Luffy, who seems to have been quite affected by the attack.
  • Saturn tries to finish off Luffy, but Sanji reappears and stops him in his tracks. "It seems we both have the same ability to recover." Saturn is visibly upset.
  • Saturn vs Sanji. Kizaru vs Luffy.
  • At the end of the chapter, Augur appears on Blackbeard's pirate ship.
  • Caribou is talking to Devon in the background, he seems nervous.
  • Augur says something like "It wouldn't make sense to leave stones in the way" and teleports the entire Egghead island to a place in the sea where there is a void with large waterfalls.
  • Next week there will be a chapter.
wtf is this ???