Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Zoro obviously never went all out. No bandana = not trying
And i hate Zoro and his fans, but thats a fact.
Technically, yeah you could say he’s not going all out. But there’s a simple explanation to this imo: He hasn’t mastered his conquerors haki YET.

He’s obviously gonna have the upper hand in this fight if he starts using it, but It’s literally sucking the life out of him every time he’s using it..

@Mr. Reloaded might? I used to have him but not on this current account I have.

Maybe someone has him on Reloadeds server or another one hopefully?

What the fuck man...he wanted it deleted ages ago now, way before I even got mine deleted but now hes actually Indigone....this day just keeps getting better, I hate Tuesdays so fucking much!

I even sent him a Valentines message, bah! (Non romantic ofc, just another platonic, friendly one as per usual)

Well I hope he comes back in future like I did....

And November Rain is actually playing for me right now. Thanks for that my media player lmao.

:pepemy::peperain::pepecry::pepeanger::feelscryingman::pepehands:
What is thy blud waffling about
:pepecafe::pepecorn::tchpepe:

Technically, yeah you could say he’s not going all out. But there’s a simple explanation to this imo: He hasn’t mastered his conquerors haki YET.

He’s obviously gonna have the upper hand in this fight if he start using it, but It’s literally sucking the life out of him every time he’s using it..
His goal was to beat King on Wano, his goal on Egghead is just to leave. Its not that serious. If he would fight 100% he would give even Kizaru a run for his money or one shoting Lucci.