I really dislike the way Oda writes drama drama post-timeskip (most of the time)
He overdoes it and it lose its effectiveness
If modern Oda wrote Arlong Park the arc would last 80 chapters including 15 chapters of Nami crying
Bro made Kizaru attacking Bonney for the thousand time for nothing , repeating this drama each chapter mf is just trynna filling the pages to deliver the chapter finished to shonen jump at this point :lulz:

I really dislike the way Oda writes drama drama post-timeskip (most of the time)
He overdoes it and it lose its effectiveness
If modern Oda wrote Arlong Park the arc would last 80 chapters including 15 chapters of Nami crying
I think this is not a post time skip problem, actually is a wano-egg head problem. The drama of Whole Cake, Dressrossa and Fishman Island didnt have all this cry

Bro made Kizaru attacking Bonney for the thousand time for nothing , repeating this drama each chapter mf is just trynna filling the pages to deliver the chapter finished to shonen jump at this point :lulz:
Bonney and Kuma are literally the new Scabbards

They're great when they get their deserved screentime (rooftop fight/flashback) but Oda always gotta overdo it and drag it longer than necessary