Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
its disgusting bro
its not even the goofy stuff for me ,
things that happened before he was born and he is still somehow made the focus of the scene
its intoxicating. Its like we cant enjoy moments without him being mentioned in some way

he feels less and less like a relatable character
but more like a deity/god in a human vessel.
I'm glad i'm not the only one see this lol, but yeah i feel like the Luffy that i knew and i really like is died especially after Wano

To be honest after wano with Zoro having adv CoC, I put the gap not to much large but I was wrong. And it make sense...

Kaido is at least Mihawk lvl, someone who will Zoro face in EoS, Luffy defeated this one(even with help thought), Luffy at least on that lvl right now. Zoro not and that is what it make clear.

Both faced the same opponent this arc.
While Luffy low diffed Lucci in few minutes without adv CoC, Zoro is struggle after 30min+ fight....

Even if we don't count that both didn't used adv CoC, Luffy holding back adv CoC has a more weight as what Zoro hold back since Luffy adv CoC is>>Zoro's one...

And Luffy low diffing Lucci without adv CoC while Zoro at least needs a high diff means the gap is bigger then I thought...

I was totally wrong after the portrayal which Zoro got in wano.
it make sense though luffy in terms of his devil fruit has peaked and has also mastered the same adv coc zoro got in wano
there's a lot less growing for him to do .

in gear 5
he genuinely looks like he could be the strongest character rn . teach one of the few exceptions.