Character Discussion Lanji is trash, a fraud and a liar

Lanji=I will protect vegapank. Manga =vegapunk was killed twice under the protection of Lanji.
Lanji in the previous chapter = "Kizaru, write a will" Manga =he is beaten by Kizaru and Kizaru fatally wounds vegapank. Lanji has to say thank you to the vegapunk-style boots that reflected the laser. First of all, NEVER try to compare Lanji trash and Zoro. never

Last edited:
agreed about sanj , but do not compare with zoro , kidding me ? Zoro is worse than sanji in this arc.
he did not defeat kaku . He could not overpowered s hawk with kaku . And he fighting against lucci last 20 chapter which luffy just defeated in 2 chapters. Do not cheat yourself

agreed about sanj , but do not compare with zoro , kidding me ? Zoro is worse than sanji in this arc.
he did not defeat kaku . He could not overpowered s hawk with kaku . And he fighting against lucci last 20 chapter which luffy just defeated in 2 chapters. Do not cheat yourself
what has Sanji done this arc again?
let me remind you that if not for Zoro, then Lucci would have killed every SHP on the island and that includes Sanji

one of the greatest mid offs you will ever see , this zoro sanji beef.

the way zoro fans are chatting
you wouldnt know they are shitting on sanji for getting outmanouvered by kizaru an admiral
while he himself is in a high diff battle with rob lucci who was to pussy to make his move till kizaru arrived.
Zoro already has feats against top tiers stronger than Kizaru lol

Lucci vs Zoro will end very soon, and no way Lucci is lower than YC1

If he was truly defeated by Luffy then why he was still doing fine? I agree that we downplayed Lucci a lot, but he's stronger than we anticipated him to be ;)

Sanji has none

Who is Vegapanka and when did he fatally wound Lanji?
What did Lanji do? 1) Has been poralized in acoc for three consecutive chapters? 2 Promised to save a vegapunk who was killed twice? 3 Got a slap in the face from Kizaru? 4 Ran away from Kizaru? 5 Did stop the random laser with vegapunk-style boots?

one of the greatest mid offs you will ever see , this zoro sanji beef.

the way zoro fans are chatting
you wouldnt know they are shitting on sanji for getting outmanouvered by kizaru an admiral
while he himself is in a high diff battle with rob lucci who was to pussy to make his move till kizaru arrived.
Zoro faced an admiral in Fujitora, not only he didn't get casual diff'd he overpowered said admiral, while Sanji did what against an admiral? get swatted away like a fly? that's a huge difference