Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What form he used doesn't change anything, Luffy fought with kaido after fighting Ulti and greatly increased the power of all his forms, so G4 after the rooftop battle is something completely different, and the argument you used "kizaru beat Luffy with a single attack on gear 4" is wrong, we saw that He couldn't do that with his attack on Sanji, what I would look at is not what he used against Ulti. What can he do against Kaido , Lucci can't even come close to what he did, luffy was at yc1 level even without using acoc but even g4 luffy is not enough for Lucci and He needs to use Gear 5? Then Blackbeard can't be yonko level because he uses two devil fruits + haki against Law
Cute.

Stupid though.

1n his base stats increase even more fighting kaido which means base luffy is resounding more powerful than his early wano counter part yet that luffy felt the need to use g5. The same way luffu felt the need to use g4 against ulti. Which directly means awakened lucci >g4 luffy. It's PLOT bro remember lol.

PLOT is also why blackbeard needed two fruits and haki to best law

Lucci does more than kidd since lucci has a way of internal destruction on kaido so.......

It's simple really if base luffy is all that took to defeat awakened lucci oda would have written it that way. He didn't. So there is 0 discussion or argument on this

Loda isn't low diffing even the worst authors currently :jordanmf:
Because Kizaru and Zoro are not going to fight?
Oda has been better in this arc than the last two arcs
Establishing the narrative of the story between 3 Yonko
Establishing the narrative of the story between Imu and Dragon
Establishing the narrative of the story between bb and Rocks
Establishing the narrative of the story between Kata and Kobi and Law and Luffy
Flashbacks of Kuma and cd and Joy Boy
The connection between the ancient weapon and the robot and the shadows we saw earlier
And..............
At this age, Oda was able to show his wonderful writing, only people who like power scales are upset:kayneshrug:

Cute.

Stupid though.

1n his base stats increase even more fighting kaido which means base luffy is resounding more powerful than his early wano counter part yet that luffy felt the need to use g5. The same way luffu felt the need to use g4 against ulti. Which directly means awakened lucci >g4 luffy. It's PLOT bro remember lol.

PLOT is also why blackbeard needed two fruits and haki to best law

Lucci does more than kidd since lucci has a way of internal destruction on kaido so.......

It's simple really if base luffy is all that took to defeat awakened lucci oda would have written it that way. He didn't. So there is 0 discussion or argument on this

I have a lot of feats and I said briefly without showing them, the feats he showed against kaido are enough, while I was saying these feats, you were always doing this, he wouldn't use it against Ulti if he didn't need Gear 4, or he wouldn't use it if he didn't need Gear 5, if that were the case, if that was the case, you're always making an assumption, basic form luffy's feats are obvious, lucci couldn't show a feat equal to them, assuming Gear 5 luffy is a kaido, lucci couldn't do with devil fruit awakening what basic form luffy did against kaido

Making an argument based on Luffy's pain is absurd and leads to misunderstandings Luffy has had a rubber body since childhood and feels pain in a different way than a normal person His perception of pain is completely different , Something that would cause a normal body to feel less pain would cause Luffy to feel more pain because he doesn't know much about pain.

I have a lot of feats and I said briefly without showing them, the feats he showed against kaido are enough, while I was saying these feats, you were always doing this, he wouldn't use it against Ulti if he didn't need Gear 4, or he wouldn't use it if he didn't need Gear 5, if that were the case, if that was the case, you're always making an assumption, basic form luffy's feats are obvious, lucci couldn't show a feat equal to them, assuming Gear 5 luffy is a kaido, lucci couldn't do with devil fruit awakening what basic form luffy did against kaido

You have feats...... that add to my point as to why didn't Luffy use this same base against awakened lucci. And the answer is luffy felt as though base wasn't ENOUGH. It's that simple. Base on these feats he would have performed better against the seraphim but in the words of luffy they are like kaido in terms of durability. Which means the plot demanded that even the seraphim are power crept. The plot also demanded that this luffy in g4 was performing equally with regular hybrid lucci with both using internal destruction techs.

Oh then oda also showed us this

Attack potency, speed, reaction speed and even attack speed were all made equivalent between regular hybrid lucci and g4 luffy

Last edited:
You have feats...... that add to my point as to why didn't Luffy use this same base against awakened lucci. And the answer is luffy felt as though base wasn't ENOUGH. It's that simple. Base on these feats he would have performed better against the seraphim but in the words of luffy they are like kaido in terms of durability. Which means the plot demanded that even the seraphim are power crept. The plot also demanded that this luffy in g4 was performing equally with regular hybrid lucci with both using internal destruction techs.

Oh then oda also showed us this

Attack potency, speed, reaction speed and even attack speed were all made equivalent between regular hybrid lucci and g4 luffy
Does the fact that they are side by side and attack together make them equal? No it doesn't, you don't know that until you see it, and you still can't say why Luffy doesn't use advcoc, ryou, if they were equal why wouldn't Luffy use other types of haki? If they were equal, he would use , wouldn't he? :)

Last edited:
Does the fact that they are side by side and attack together make them equal? No it doesn't, you don't know that until you see it, and you still can't say why Luffy doesn't use advcoc, ryou, if they were equal why wouldn't Luffy use other types of haki? If they were equal, he would use , wouldn't he? :)
No it's the fact that they maneuver, move, react and have the exact equal amounts of AP thus shown against the exact same person stated to be as durable as kaido from luffy lol.

I can't say why he doesn't use it? It's because of PLOT. It's the same way we cant disprove if he has indeed already used it! Lol. Its the same way to can't disprove luffys reasoning for using g5 against lucci lol

Last edited:
LIVE ACTION NARUTO FILM COMING
Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton.

I suppose they could atleast adapt the land of the waves arc and finish it with hints towards the chunin exam for the next film (lol)? But then again knowing hollywood they'll try to cram the chunin exam into it.
It seems Kishimoto will do as consultant kinda like Oda did with the One Piece one. I think its a good thing,but not everyone will agree 😅 https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/naruto-movie-in-the-works-1235833511/

No it's the fact that they maneuver, move, react and have the exact equal amounts of AP that does.

I can't say why he doesn't use it? And you can't say why he does! Lol. The same way to can't disprove luffys reason for using g5 against lucci lol
Not using his power completely because they are not equal and using it for the story even if it is not necessary in a narrative scene are different things, even the name of the chapter where this battle takes place is a sentence from Vegapunk's theory, luffy vs lucci are scenes made entirely for the introduction of nika, ah finally, if luffy used future sight, the reaction times would definitely be far away, so why didn't luffy use it?

Also, it's pointless to keep talking about seraphim, I already explained the reason why Luffy said that seraphim have the same durability as kaido, since there is no connection between Luffy's thoughts and Lucci's, did Lucci use a hybrid form because seraphim have a durability compared to kaido? No, because it has nothing to do with kaido.

Last edited:
Not using his power completely because they are not equal and using it for the story even if it is not necessary in a narrative scene are different things, even the name of the episode where this battle takes place is a sentence from Vegapunk's theory, luffy vs lucci are scenes made entirely for the introduction of nika, ah finally, if luffy used future sight, the reaction times would definitely be far away, so why didn't luffy use it?

Can you prove he is not using his power completely? Can you disprove that the individual lucci based on what's shown hasn't caught up to luffy in terms off overall power (not including g5)? No.

Introduction of Nika equals PLOT.

So since you rely on PLOT you cannot disprove that lucci has now caught up to g4 luffy because of said PLOT which would further justify the NIKA scene

Can you prove he is not using his power completely? Can you disprove that the individual lucci based on what's shown hasn't caught up to luffy in terms off overall power (not including g5)? No.

Introduction of Nika equals PLOT.

So since you rely on PLOT you cannot disprove that lucci has now caught up to g4 luffy because of said PLOT which would further justify the NIKA scene
It will be very simple to prove that he is not using all he is strength, it is enough to know that he is not using the types of haki that give he considerable power