Speculations Zoro is not getting past Lucci easily and might actually need Jinbei's help

Very different scenarios.

Lucci got NEGGEEEEEEEEED by luffy, he got destroyed without the slighest chance of doing anything back, one shotted at sight.

With zoro, he has been fighting for a LOT of time, already forced zoro to use 3 swords with green flames off, made zoro switch stances(2 sword), next time he will force zoro to switch to 1 Stance until zoro ultimately resorts to bandana aka KoH.
Still pushing headcannon.

Luffy never negged Lucci. If he did, Lucci would have been unconscious and unable to continue fighting. Instead, Luffy was the one worn out while Lucci was fine and only had a small bruise on his cheek.

Zoro and Lucci haven't been fighting for a very long time. It's been about 10 minutes. You're not supposed to count flashback chapt6er since they happened in the past.

Zoro used 3 swords and flames for short amount of time until while he adjusted to Lucci's awakening greater power and strength. Then he went right back to 2 swords, a lower level fighter level. Lucci is just the new Pica or Killer.

Unlike Luffy, Zoro didn't start the battle using his peak power/form. Nor has he used his peak power at all. Zoro used 2 sword style majority of the battle. That is his mid level fighting style. Don't be upset Luffy was using more power yet failed to take Lucci out.

If Zoro 1 sword style clashes with Lucci using nothing but simple sword swings then Lucci is even weaken than everyone thought. Zoro hardly ever uses 1 style to perform basic attacks and swings. It's normally used to perform techniques.

If Zoro beats Lucci with an attack the first time he uses KoH than Zoro did to Lucci what Shanks did to Kid. Zoro just didn't use a powerful name technique from the start.

1108 and Saturn's transformation pretty much canonized something that was mention in Road To Laugh Tale Vol 4:

"The innate nature of their respective animals consumes the Zoan user."
And Saturn did this in 1108:

Sanji even mentioned it and Saturn seems to have turned completely animalistic and mindless (his fruit consuming him) in return for more power.
So its interesting this thing would be mentioned and "canonized" in a arc where there are 3 other awakened Zoan users....One is Luffy. Two is Saturn. Three is Lucci and four is Kaku.

If Saturn can do it....Why not Lucci?

We already know Zoros hard struggling against Lucci's standard awakened form. So without a doubt him also allowing his fruits nature to consume him would power him up and turn him into a bloodthirsty predator. Which would mean that Zoro V Lucci is going to be extreme diff. Jinbei might not help in the standard way but I think its now very likely Zoro will be down for the count after extreme diffing Lucci and get carried out. Similar can and could occur with Kaku and Sanji.
This in turn would mean:
Luffy V Saturn + Kizaru
Zoro V Lucci
Sanji V Kaku

That would mean the vice admirals are match ups for the other Straw Hats.
We know out of the 9 VA's that arrived in Egghead, 1 got defeated so 8 are still around. Many people thought their role was finished but this chapter clearly confirms that Oda did not forget about them and still intends to use them.

This also means the Seraphims. Saturn still retains supreme authority over them. Out of them, we know affection of the originals can override these commands. S-Snake for example, wouldn't attack Luffy. S-Bear wouldn't attack Bonney. S-Shark is strange though, we would've expected him to also not attack his crew (since his original is in the crew) but he did it anyway. But that still leaves S-Hawk. He doesn't have any affection to anyone and he doesn't have any thing that could stop him from obeying Saturn's command. The only one Bonney could override is Pacifistas, after all. That means S-Hawk/S-Shark V ancient robot? Saturn could call upon these.
The secrets that VP unleashed may cause the Straw Hats to want to defeat the buster call, at least Luffy seems like he wants to.

I always thought why this VP statement was there:

If all they were doing is running away. And off course, Saturn's death is now a must for Devon and BB's part to succeed, of course. Its now possible that it'll be Ancient Robot doing it since Oda doesn't like Oda directly killing his opponents....I imagine Luffy will defeat Saturn and exhaust his regen for the robot to do the kill shot. Next, if Saturn decided to "give up looking human"....Then it makes me think why? I believe its possible now that he cannot endlessly regen. Otherwise why unleash such a form if you'll get through everything and eventually exhaust Luffy anyway?

I always knew that Kizaru couldn't be past around for the other Straw Hats. He is "uncertain justice". Not necessarily evil but not necessarily good either (both of which he showed). That is why I believed that he would need to be present in the fight between Luffy and Saturn, a fight between the supreme force of good and supreme force of evil (a cliche, but a cliche Oda would want to pull). He can and has been showed to be susceptible to getting pulled to either side, his behaviour is ambiguous, he is not set on either side, he wanted to kill Vegapunk and Bonney, but he wanted to do it painlessly, he obeyed Saturn's commands without question....But he expressed concern about them, he fully intended on fighting Sentomarou, but wanted him to surrender (presumably due to his relation to Sentomarou).....And it looks like that is what is happening. I could be wrong ofc but the way I see it, Luffy will 1v2 Saturn and Kizaru. At the end of it I 100% think Saturn is finished. He can't leave alive, but Kizaru.....I think he will leave as a ex-admiral and a ally to be the +1 against BB's +1 Kuzan next arc. I believe Kizaru will gain "certain justice" at the end of it :cheers:

Zoro is using nitoryu
Thats his weakest style against Awakened Lucci
Thats far from "struggling " lol
Post automatically merged:

Very different scenarios.

Lucci got NEGGEEEEEEEEED by luffy, he got destroyed without the slighest chance of doing anything back, one shotted at sight.

With zoro, he has been fighting for a LOT of time, already forced zoro to use 3 swords with green flames off, made zoro switch stances(2 sword), next time he will force zoro to switch to 1 Stance until zoro ultimately resorts to bandana aka KoH.
Stop this headcanon
Nika failed to take out Lucci
He uses his strongest Peak Form Gear 5
And used 3 named attacks and the result is nika gassed and exhausted
And lucci get up with some bruise

Lucci also accomplish his 1st task while fighting Gear 5
He 1 shotted Sentomaru under Nika's watch
That chapter is an L to Nika

Last edited: