Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
1109: The Truth.

- Chapter is entirely about Vegapunk's message and people reacting to it.
- The name of the Ancient Kingdom was Dawn.
- Joyboy name was Binks.
- Vegapunk reveals that Imu exists and confirms that his name is Nerona Imu.
- Vegapunk finishes his speech saying that he recorded the message after Luffy got to the island and reveals that he is the new Joy Boy.
- There's a lot of lore info in the chapter.

- Break next week:(
this wouldn't even be a hype chapter

its literally just information we the audience already know

Zoro will wank Luffy as his reason to never lose again and beat Mihawk
Nami will draw the map for Luffy
Sanji will find all blue after Luffy destroys red line
Ueopp will become a brave man for Luffy
etc etc

Luffy is dead that’s the funny part, ancient condom took over his body
Oda should do storyline of Nika taking over Luffys personality

I mean its basically just like every other Shonen then but at least you can get some emotional scenes out of it instead of weekly Nika God Wank

I'm actually serious. I truly believe Oda will have Luffy find the All Blue first instead of Sanji, or at least be the reason it'll appear-reappear again.

Oda has been doing very serious gurling of that Nika rubbering dong lately, so I already prepared myself for that inevitability. :josad:
That's why I hate that one theory that 'Luffy will destroy the redline and create teh All Blue for Sanji.'

Sanji's dream is literally to find the All Blue. If it has to be created for him, or have the way paved, then it cheapens the dream and accomplishment since he didn't find it.

@AverageNamiEnjoyer just seen you spent the evening beefing Zoro fans?

I agree its funny af how Oda turned Zoro from this serious character into the most Serious SH member who happens to encounter and end up in the dumbest situations
Post automatically merged:

watch next weeks chapter is gonna be so overhyped lmfao
I keep picking fight with Zoro and Sanji fandom.
Someday they are gonna get me.
:noo:
Oda save me !!

Oda contacted me and said Nami chapter next week.

That's why I hate that one theory that 'Luffy will destroy the redline and create teh All Blue for Sanji.'

Sanji's dream is literally to find the All Blue. If it has to be created for him, or have the way paved, then it cheapens the dream and accomplishment since he didn't find it.
The only way this would be acceptable to me is if Sanji dies before achieving his dream in EOS.

All Blue being handed to him by Nika-Jeebus-Creepus would be very disappointing to say the least.

The only way this would be acceptable to me is if Sanji dies before achieving his dream in EOS.

All Blue being handed to him by Nika-Jeebus-Creepus would be very disappointing to say the least.
If Sanji dies, I'm dropping the series. I'll binge read it when it concludes just to see the answers to everything, but I won't keep up with it weekly or have the obsession I do now. Because the void of him gone would be too noticeable.