Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yes, Oda also said that the luffy fruit is an ordinary rubber fruit, he said that there would be no romance in One piece and he did the opposite.
He specifically said that there won't be a romantic relationship between crew members, and its not a case of "oda will change his mind XD" oda told the live action team last year to NOT include romance amongst crew members.

Because she is the only one who has shown affection for him in any romantic way, you guys are truly LuNatics if you believe nami has shown anything more than friendship for luffy.
Bro Oda himself said that there will NOT be romance between crew members
Alright since there is 0 Hot debate I will play . IM agreed with the other guy . Luffy rejected Boa something GOku never did to shishi or Naruto hinata etc.
Normally this ship should be dead . For Nami she do always prioritize luffy I understand the shipping. The smile she was doing when he told everyone his dream . That moment in wano with Ulti and that moment with Kaido . Oda love showing us how important luffy is for Nami like recently when the first thing she asked to sanji was how is doing Luffy .
I don't Know if luffy will finish with someone but I do think nami make the most sense . Oda is waisting a lot of moments on their relationship.

He specifically said that there won't be a romantic relationship between crew members, and its not a case of "oda will change his mind XD" oda told the live action team last year to NOT include romance amongst crew members.
The decision he made for live action was absolutely the right decision, it prevented Netflix from doing shitty things, and why would he want something to be done about something he hasn't shown yet?

And over time, it showed how right it was and the things about Zoro and Nami proved it.

The decision he made for live action was absolutely the right decision, it prevented Netflix from doing shitty things, and why would he want something to be done about something he hasn't shown yet?

And over time, it showed how right it was and the things about Zoro and Nami proved it.
Yes also the live action seem to conduct us on a zoro nami relationship I seena lot of viewer shipping them .