Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Aye, Shanks has always been Roger's heir. Thats why hes the perfect one to test and challenge Luffy for Pirate King and the One Piece too. Both of them inheriting Roger's will, one of them more directly and the other indirectly. I'm sure Oda is saving Shanks for last for that too. Luffy vs Shanks on Laugh Tale for the One Piece would go SO HARD!
Actually, I never considered Luffy to be Roger's heir
Shanks is an ordinary human like Roger!
Luffy is the one who carries 800 years of history.Becoming the king of pirates is the smallest goal

No, that's fake.

Spoilers I saw wasn't on a "picture" :goyea:
Was it this one? :pepebusi:
  • Vegapunk's message is broadcast to every denden in the world and he starts talking about the Void Century.
  • Next page shows everyone on Egghead and people with denden mushis listening in shock.
  • We as the readers don't actually know what he said, we just see shocked expressions getting spammed for 2 pages.
  • Next we see a panel of Blackbeard laughing maniacally as he listens to Vegapunk through his den den radio.
  • Next is Imu and the Gorosei infuriated.
  • Big earthquake rocks the Red Line and the World Nobles freak out.
  • Back on Egghead, the Kizaru Luffy had was a clone and the real one is doing a weird attack and shoots the giant "PUNK" bottle that's releasing gas for the lab's island cloud.
  • Labophase begins to fall and the Straw Hats scream that they have to run now.
  • A scared Usopp screams NIGERO for the upteenth time.
  • Brook is still doing nothing on the ship.
  • Robin is still napping.
  • Zoro is still huffing with the kitty.
  • Sanji is still looking over Punk's worthless corpse.
  • Luffy gets angry and says he's mad.
  • Break next week.
:lusalty:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Actually, I never considered Luffy to be Roger's heir
Shanks is an ordinary human like Roger!
Luffy is the one who carries 800 years of history.Becoming the king of pirates is the smallest goal
Aye thats true, becoming Joyboy and the Warrior of Liberation or w/e, is something even beyond being pirate king, like an antithesis/counter to the tyrant who rules the world, Imu ofc.

Out of the two, Shanks feels more like a potential pirate king, Luffy is too young and Shanks is diplomatic, measured, chill, he does whats necessary when its necessary and tries to keep the balance and such. Hes fair, noble, just and obviously extremely strong too ofc.