Except if the chapter focus on the fight I rather wait for Kizaru’s awakening when the fight is the main focus, it shouldn’t be a side thing
Except if the chapter focus on the fight I rather wait for Kizaru’s awakening when the fight is the main focus, it shouldn’t be a side thing
I mean a small hint should be enough, like him saying "I will give my everything now" or something

There is a good chance the ancient kingdom name is Ohara. I always thought that was the name Clover was going to say before they shot him. In the anime in his dying breath he says "Ohara". I remember watching that episode when I was in college and now It's been 4yrs since Graduated.

Is anyone not searching for the posts ?
I found possible ones that were in the last 2 hours? But Lance ignores me so I don't know if they were the posts he meant.

Luffy will eventually go back to Drum Kingdom with Kuma's power and Nika reveals that its mountains are actual giant drums and starts playing the "SONG", and then Zou and the Sea Kings say "Its time!" and then more Nika wank ensues.
Drum Island, previously part of the Cymbal Kingdom, off the Orchestra Arcipelago.