• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CensoredbyWG

#ZoroFor1111
#Believein1111
#VistavsLucciForGreatestStaller

Oda said a long time ago there would be no actual magic in OP but I never believed him. Especially with the shit Hawkins was doing, he was saying it in response to questions about Hawkins floating his tarot cards too. We've seen him hold the cards up with straw but he was doing oracle-like predictions too, which was theorised to be future sight, for him and Madame Shyarly too.

But since Film Red introduced a literal demon king or w/e and it couldn't be damaged conventionally IIRC, I wouldnt be surprised if Oda brought in magic at this point. Zoro used blue flames vs Ryuuma with no explanation, Sanji makes flames without explanation, Samurai can cut fire without explanation (Breath of all thing though surely?) etc.

The Ancient Kingdom was running on "magictechnology or technomagic" i'm sure too. As in what I expected for it.
Devil fruits are already a magic system in OP too and you could say Haki is too.

Luffy has hit the peak of his DF and even gained all forms of haki and mastered them pretty much. So where to go from here? Toei admitted they faked half of the RHPs powers/fighting styles for Film Red but Shanks is meant to have a flaming sword too, if that part is canon, that could be more "magic" and relate to the samurai too? Oden maybe taught him how to do it? Although we never saw Oden do it either ofc lmao.
Remember the little girl from baroque works who didnt have a DF, but still used magic?

Im just putting it put there that whatever agenda you have against Admirals, Gorosei or Yonko, please consider the context of what might happen here.

Yes, its fucking disappointing what Oda is doing to an Admiral who doesnt show more than 3 moves and for some reason, cant match Luffy's speed. Maaaaaaybe he magically gets serious next chapter, but consider this: Saturn ideally cant lose now this arc, not when his 4 other contemporaries are now here to shut down whatever Vegapunk is trying to broadcast.

So then I ask: If Saturn cant lose because the others are here, is Luffy not supposed to win against anyone this arc without a finishing move? Outside of people clearly out of his league pre-TS, when has Luffy ever started a fight that he hasnt finished?

Im not saying Kizaru has to be the next God King of the story, but it still doesnt sound like he lost this chapter, be patient.
I really cannot figure Kizaru out, he not serious at all

Im just putting it put there that whatever agenda you have against Admirals, Gorosei or Yonko, please consider the context of what might happen here.

Yes, its fucking disappointing what Oda is doing to an Admiral who doesnt show more than 3 moves and for some reason, cant match Luffy's speed. Maaaaaaybe he magically gets serious next chapter, but consider this: Saturn ideally cant lose now this arc, not when his 4 other contemporaries are now here to shut down whatever Vegapunk is trying to broadcast.

So then I ask: If Saturn cant lose because the others are here, is Luffy not supposed to win against anyone this arc without a finishing move? Outside of people clearly out of his league pre-TS, when has Luffy ever started a fight that he hasnt finished?

Im not saying Kizaru has to be the next God King of the story, but it still doesnt sound like he lost this chapter, be patient.
He's not a threat to Luffy
Accept that and move on

Luffy only won against Kizaru in their 1v1
You guys just don't waan accept that because you kept believing kizaru is gonna show something amazing after

Even in 2v1 luffy looks superior
Why should Luffy beat Kizaru again ?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It’s big mom though so it’s not a serious yonko, shout out kizaru leaving that admiral spot open for koby
Even if it is Big Mom, she may be the lowest in her tier but she is still a top tier and has been ruling as a Yonkou for years, this is still G2/3 Luffy we are talking about, that is still a big deal and just goes to show you how strong Luffy is now.

Kizaru isn't defeated, he's just getting clowned for a bit as per usual for anyone who goes against Nika, the real issue the possibility we are leaving egghead without Kizaru showing anything else just got a lot higher. But as per usual with One Piece, we can get a 180 on the situation.

Let's not rewrite history now. It's been established by Kaidou via statement and feats on Wano that G2/3 Luffy was > Big Mom. That is an OG Yonkou being confirmed below essentially base Luffy at this point.

It should come as no surprise G5 Luffy is the strongest in the verse until another contender steps up, this doesn't have much to do with Admirals or Yonkou anymore. We're past that in the endgame.
History: Kaido vs. base BM with 1 Homie, island cannot take the battle.

Kaido says he would kill her on multiple occassions and calls it fight to the death:

BM says she hasn't been that hurt in decades:

Kaido vs. Linlin is by portrayal and feats an extreme-diff for Kaido, deal with it. G5 Luffy is not even on OG Yonko level yet.

Next up : Mihawk = or > Yonko will be dead soon

You guys will understand why Oda said the story has always been about Luffy beating Yonko (who are the strongest characters in OP beside Imu)

There's no pirate or marine or gorosei above any og yonko ! Even right now no one is above Luffy bar Imu , and maybe Shanks & Teach
Lmao first thing ndule thinks is mihawk.

Mihawk has a whole skyscraper living in your head

Lmfao, yall do this every chapter. So desperate to hate on Admirals that the man who killed Kaido lands one hit on Kizaru and yall lose your shit.

No consistency, no brainpower, just mindless Admiral hate lol. If I was a Nika fan, I would be desperate to downplay Kizaru too after how awful he’s made the condom look this arc tbh lol.
Kaidou wasn't turned into a stack of flapjacks by G5 :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.