How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has happened so I’ll leave it for now

I’m so confused though… Luffy can’t damage Saturn or at least hasn’t done permanent damage yet, no one has

He shouldn’t be able to beat all 5 of them at once

Not to mention that everyone is escaping. Most of the Strawhats are pretty much out of the picture and don’t plan on fighting at all

All 5 of the Gorosei pulling up just seems like such a weird decision to me
Marine ford again we are getting cooked

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. Kizaru is Luffy's main fight and he is protecting Saturn
Has literally been the case so far, if not for Kizaru Franky and Sanji would’ve murdered Laturn lol

2. Luffy won't defeat Kizaru, it'll be stalled by the Ancient Robot
What’ll be stalled by the ancient robot? Lol

And has also been true so far, Kizaru hasn’t been defeated and the Ancient Robot will surely help Nika.

3. Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 was a tie
A more accurate statement would be that Luffy vs Kizaru round 1 was inconclusive and also utterly humiliating for Nika

4. Saturn landed on Egghead but Luffy will fight Kizaru in round 2
Has also happened lol. Even now Luffy vs Saturn ain’t happening as Saturn had to call all 5 Gorosei for just one mere Yonko lol. Kizaru was ready to solo Big Mom and Kaido.

5. The Ancient Robot will fight Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
I don’t think I ever saw an Admiral fan say this lol. This is probably just your lack of reading comprehension once again hallucinating or misreading.

6. Luffy and Sanji will team up against Kizaru
Also happened, literally lmfao.

7. Dorry, Brogy and the Ancient Robot will team up against Saturn and Luffy will fight Kizaru
Yeah definitely no Admiral fan said this shit lol

8. Kizaru is not getting defeated this arc, all 5 Gorsoei are about to show up
…So are you saying Admiral fans were correct all along? Lmfao

Reminder your ass thought Nika vs round 1 was the end for Kizaru and Nika was destined to 1v1 Saturn, which was amazingly wrong lmfao.

Doesn’t matter if we didn’t see it though

All we know is that by the end of the fighting Marineford needed serious repairs and Shiki lost

He didn’t get stomped instantly, proving that a top tier can take on multiple top tiers for a limited amount of time

That isn’t egregious, Luffy 5v1ing the Gorosei definitely is
Dude, this is not the same as being too comfortable against saturn and kizaru, it is normal that they destroyed the place while trying to stop shiki, an uncontrolled crazy sailor like garp has done enough damage, but if both shiki is fighting back and two big names like garp and sengoku are fighting, it is normal for them to cause so much damage, this does not show that shiki is showing off.

Again, "Nika" isnt their priority and hasnt been at all. Even when Luffy held a seige and Saturn knew he was there he ordered Kizaru to kill Vegapunk and secure the Mother Flame factory lol.

This why virtually all attacks have been against Vegapunk (and Bonney after she stabbed Saturn), and not Luffy or anyone else.

Luffy was down when he was in front of Saturn and was gone after that till he sent Saturn flying. There was "almost" no interaction between them. Now they are right there with all five, and there is the man who they even risked Kaido getting mad just to kill him. Priority 1? No. but second, for sure.

Luffy ain't letting them destroy VP massage, or at least he will try to hold them. I would say they're going to have an all-out battle until they're ready to escape and will just do that.

Well, now we wait for 2 weeks to see what happens...

This hasnt happened since Marineford when Luffy was too weak, and I dont see Oda not at least letting Luffy get something this arc.

Kizaru is the perfect excuse for that now, regardless of how "easy" he is to beat or not
Luffy had the opportunity to defeat Kizaru twice and couldn't,...at this point I don't see Kizaru defeated, Kizaru will use his awakening for another arc later.

Status
Not open for further replies.