How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lucci sleep diffed and KOed by non serious Luffy.
Loro used countless ACOC attacks, couldn't even give Lucci a scratch now Loro almost dead after 17 chapters of stalling 1HP version of him despite the help from Luffy and Stussy and seastone and now he'll need Jinbei to take over the fight
3 named attacks and lucci is fine.

One attack and lucci not gonna move.

This is like arguing that Big Mom sunk the Sunny because we saw the ships destroyed Jolly Roger in the water lol

Or like arguing that Sanji is wearing an exploding neck cuff because we saw Reiju put it on him

If you haven’t learned that Oda is the king of nonsense fakeouts, you absolutely do not know which manga you are reading
:pepecopium:

While it's not 100% confirmed Vegapunk is dead, there is still that very good chance he might be.

There is literally four other Vegapunks left, Oda probably has no problem killing off the main one when he still has four other Vegapunks left.

Also Kizaru killing Vegapunk doesn't mean that Kizaru is suddenly this evil monster, he was just simply doing his job.

You say Oda does fake outs which is very true but also unless you are blind, Oda recently has been killing off more characters now.

Last arc we had Yasuie, Orochi, Kanjuro, Ashura Doji, Izo being killed, and a big maybe to Hawkins, Kaido, and Big Mom.

This current arc Oda killed off Cobra, Mjosgard, Shaka, and Pythagoras.

We know this arc will have one big major death and while many thought it was Kuma, it seems like it's going to be Vegapunk instead.

So while Vegapunk's death is still not 100% confirmed, you can't deny the possibility of him being dead either.

I think Saturn is going to summon some sort of avatar for the Gorosei. I'm not sure if it's time for Luffy to face them in battle just yet, but a verbal confronation with them would be the best I think.

Not talking about powerscaling, about character, but is it just me who is finding it sad and humiliating this 'closure' and situations for Kizaru? To be shown he has a relationship with vegapunk, sentomaru, kuma and bonney and try/kill/attack them all for the interests of the worst celestial dragons and go down as a villain (for now?). And in what seemed to be a protective approach of his image at first with him not changing expressions or taking many attacks, now he's making goofy faces and getting goofy attacks like a 101 dalmatian goon (which I thought was a strange/sudden change), it's kinda sad (like vegapunk said). Will Oda really make his attack be the reason Vegapunk dies? Some hoped he was the one who got the food for Luffy and all, or that he cauterized the wound, lol. I don't care that much, I was more thinking about a friend who likes him (and Garp), so I was kinda feeling sad for my friend and don't touch the subject.. 😨 (at least I don't have a friend who's a Kid fan, must've been unimaginably rough...)

Not talking about powerscaling, about character, but is it just me who is finding it sad and humiliating this 'closure' and situations for Kizaru? To be shown he has a relationship with vegapunk, sentomaru, kuma and bonney and try/kill/attack them all for the interests of the worst celestial dragons and go down as a villain (for now?). And in what seemed to be a protective approach of his image at first with him not changing expressions or taking many attacks, now he's making goofy faces and getting goofy attacks like a 101 dalmatian goon (which I thought was a strange/sudden change), it's kinda sad (like vegapunk said). Will Oda really make his attack be the reason Vegapunk dies? Some hoped he was the one who got the food for Luffy and all, or that he cauterized the wound, lol. I don't care that much, I was more thinking about a friend who likes him (and Garp), so I was kinda feeling sad for my friend and don't touch the subject.. 😨 (at least I don't have a friend who's a Kid fan, must've been unimaginably rough...)
pretty sure its not his closure .

Status
Not open for further replies.