How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapters means nothing chopper and queen was a few panels was half an hour and longer than all of zoro vs king which was less than 15 mins

Lucci was fine after g5.
Nah. Chapters mean everything you're just on copium.

Lucci got KO'ed and needed medical treatment after G5.
Zoro losing to Lucci after 18 chapters and trying everything he had like KOH and now Jinbei will rescue him

Luffy can damage saturn, according to the spoiler, it literally flattens him, but saturn can regenerate, now that luffy has realized this and is looking for the reason for this, we will see something about it, maybe he can do it if he uses advcoc
I realy doubt the answerd is that simple .
Oh I forgot I could use acoc yes I might try that man wano was so long ago !!!
Pretty sure they have a reason they are immortal we need to destroy something etc to get them mortal or make them vanish .

We are apparently getting all 5 gorosei to show up, in what world is there going to be more focus on Kizaru? He's not the main antagonist of this arc

Let's not get too cocky here, I still want to see more from Saturn, zltho

Let's not get too cocky, I want to see more from Saturn to put him above Luffy. His regen is still top-tier, though, especially when you had people last month think he would get erased from one yonko attack.
we are clearly runnign away so light speed guy might cause issues yes . You think luffy is packing 5 gorosei ?

Status
Not open for further replies.