How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's about to wonder the same thing from 4 other Gorosei though lol, I dont think this is going as cookie cutter as you expect it to....
Stop this recency bias bullshit and reread the whole arc until now

You forgot already about Kuma's flashback that sets up Saturn's defeat by Nika
You forgot already about the Iron Giant

He was struggling , it wasn’t a neg
Thats cope. He still destroyed Kaido in 3-4 chapters barely taking any damage...

Agendas aside, Oda's Nika worship is ridiculous. For the sake of the story alone I wished Kizaru would humble him. What happened at Wano was a disgrace for the story. Goofy since Gear 5 is the biggest trash character ever.

1. Okay, so you admitted anything that is off-panel didn't happen. Luffy didn't actually get knocked down by Kaido into the sea, he just slipped. Kaido didn't actually defeat the scabbards, they just gave up and knocked themselves out.
2. The rest of what you say is not readable, comprehensible English haha. I commend you for trying though, keep going you can improve. Just some tips, if you're trying to make a point, make it clear and concise. "The inference of losing something implies that if this keeps up you will loss something not that you have lost it." What? Try again and explain what that means.

The point with Ulti and G4 is not at all related. What was the interruption with Lucci? There is an explosion and dust from "something" hitting the ground, but it's not Lucci's body because we can't see it...
1. Cap since we saw it on panel. We saw kaido club him. He even stated on panel that he did. On panel the scabbards also stated they were defeated by kaido. We then got a flashback to it lol.

2. Nah you simply don't comprehend. Losing something implies that you will loss it if the situation continues. If the situation does not continue then you won't loss it. It's why your statement of lucci having lost conscious is invalid since 1. It was never stated and 2. He stated that he would loss it if this keeps up. Which ended up not being the case because it didn't keep up (Luffy hitting him). Now if you to simply to understand that then that's a you problem

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I mean I'm an admiral tard straight up right so I'm biased.

But I feel like watching Nika clown an admiral AND a Gorosei at the same time, butchering their hype, while his crew runs around like actual fodder is a fair reason to not like a chapter.
Aye it's the fact that it's completley one sided that boils me

It's one thing to pancake them but to make it so that they don't even touch him in return is just actually insane. Like what is the narrative benefit of that Luffy doesn't even need the feat he's proved himself already lmao.

A moment like this would be better fitting if he was fighting Lucci and Kaku or the Seraphims, not for two top tier characters that we've been waiting to see in action for years

I'm legit concerned that this direction is going to continue with the rest of Luffy's opponents in the series

1. Cap since we saw it on panel. We saw kaido club him. He even stated on panel that he did. On panel the scabbards also stated they were defeated by kaido. We then got a flashback to it lol.

2. Nah you simply don't comprehend. Losing something implies that you will loss it if the situation continues. If the situation does not continue then you won't loss it. It's why your statement of lucci having lost conscious is invalid since 1. It was never stated and 2. He stated that he would loss it if this keeps up. Which ended up not being the case because it didn't keep up (Luffy hitting him). Now if you to simply to understand that then that's a you problem
1. We didn't see the exact panel where he clubs Luffy off the island, so it didn't happen. Just because he says he did, doesn't mean he did. Lucci also stated he was losing consciousness, so then he did.

2. He has stated that he was losing it. The only logical follow up is for him to lose consciousness. You can tell when you are about to faint. Have you ever fainted before?

Luffy can literally just grab Saturn and put him in the ocean if he wants
I actually am curious if that would kill Saturn.
We know that DF users can't move in water, but their DF abilities are still there, which is how Nojiko (that's Nami's hot adoptive sister's name right?) grabbed his head in Arlong Park and stretched it out of the water.
So Saturn may be able to still regen in the water.
But I honestly doubt that, it's just a theory.

1. Say where he said he was koed. He said he is losing consciousness. Did he loss it? No. Why? Because the fight didn't continue. Why? Because Luffy became old

2. And Luffy needed to recuperate to the point that even Zoro was wondering why Luffy was hyperventilating
When someone says "...I'm losing... consciousness...can't...hold on..." the first logical assumption if you don't see the end result, is that they did, not that they didn't. The evidence points that way. That's how logic and reasoning works. You don't assume the opposite, you look at the evidence.

Aye it's the fact that it's completley one sided that boils me

It's one thing to pancake them but to make it so that they don't even touch him in return is just actually insane. Like what is the narrative benefit of that Luffy doesn't even need the feat he's proved himself already lmao.

A moment like this would be better fitting if he was fighting Lucci and Kaku or the Seraphims, not for two top tier characters that we've been waiting to see in action for years

I'm legit concerned that this direction is going to continue with the rest of Luffy's opponents in the series
First shounen?
:zosleepy:

When someone says "...I'm losing... consciousness...can't...hold on..." the first logical assumption if you don't see the end result, is that they did, not that they didn't. The evidence points that way. That's how logic and reasoning works. You don't assume the opposite, you look at the evidence.
I still can't believe some fuckers will look you dead in the eye and say "No, he wasn't KOed, even though he said he was"

Status
Not open for further replies.