How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet Saturn's body in Egghead island is his Soul or just an astral projection body like Perona since his DF is mostlikely Yokai. That's why Luffy can't damage him or it generates.

If Luffy falls, everyone on the island dies LMAO
Which is Exactly my point chief, That means any SH didn't show any growth like before. u don't think how bad that is? Only Nika are capable to defeat all of them. if All gorosei coming to Egghead ->
Luffy gonna and able to fight all Gorosei + Kizaru
His second strongest in Zoro stalled Lucci and can't still defeat him
Sanji became a taxi
Jinbe got sent flying to Zoro but still didn't meet him while the fact that fight happenin near labophase
any SH just stand there watch
Thats a Bad feat if they want to defeat BBP

The anicent Giant robot wrecked havoc on Mariejois 200 years ago so it can surely go on vs the Gorosei while the guys move to Elbaph
this is also what I think this robot was not destroye dby those 5 dudes 200 years ago so he is our best hope .
Post automatically merged:

If there’s a stronger swordsmen that literally makes his title invalid
it depend . If The old dude is a demon and not a man it make sense .

If he gets stronger ACoA+ACoC, then sure.
I mean it's probably not too hard for him to simulate the 33% of Divine Departure that Kidd took.
This is the same Kid who took dozens of attacks from Big Mom. Kid’s got almost top tier endurance, but Shanks is just that guy.

BB and Imu will obviously be Luffy’s last 2 opponents, so Zoro’s last two opponents are pretty much confirmed to be Shiryu and Venus. Meaning that Mihawk is at best Zoro’s 3rd last opponent (unless you’re one of those nutjob Zboys who believe that Oda is gonna end One Piece with Zoro vs Mihawk). I just don’t see how it makes any narrative sense for Zoro to be > Shanks by the 3rd to last major arc

Which is Exactly my point chief, That means any SH didn't show any growth like before. u don't think how bad that is? Only Nika are capable to defeat all of them. if All gorosei coming to Egghead ->
Luffy gonna and able to fight all Gorosei + Kizaru
His second strongest in Zoro stalled Lucci and can't still defeat him
Sanji became a taxi
Jinbe got sent flying to Zoro but still didn't meet him while the fact that fight happenin near labophase
any SH just stand there watch
Thats a Bad feat if they want to defeat BBP

The point is not power, saturn does not take any permanent damage, if the other gorosei are the same, what happens to the others while even luffy cannot do damage? They seem to be at the level that straw hats would contend with in terms of strength if they could do damage.

The anicent Giant robot wrecked havoc on Mariejois 200 years ago so it can surely go on vs the Gorosei while the guys move to Elbaph
Not all of the Goroseis.

I doubt it can hold back Saturn, let alone all of them.

Dorry, Broggy, Old Robot, Luffy, Pacifista units, S-Shark, Hawk, etc are also there.
So, anything can happen.

One Piece power levels can get really confusing, I still get confused between advanced CoA and advanced CoC.

Doffy and Katakuri both have awakening but for some reason Kaido and Big Mom don't?

Then we have Oda hyping up Big Mom by comparing her to Kaido but when you look at her feats during her battle against Kid and Law, and compare that to Kaido, she looks so much more weaker.
People kinda don’t get this

but Kid and Law aren’t that much weaker than the admirals.

Some people have these wild headcanons about the admirals being so much stronger. Especially regarding Kid.

But deadass the portrayal isn’t that far off for a majority of them.

Id say only Kuzan and Akainu have unique portrayal.

But the rest haven’t shown themselves to be that impressive.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That seems like a big stretch, IMO. Kizaru never seems dizzy or fatigued to me, just slow-headed? I don't think I'm being influenced by agenda, most people see it that way.

Being dizzy and fatigued would go well with something like a fog-fog fruit, i guess. Also, I'm pretty sure the "light" in lightheaded is just referring to a lack of weight.
The admirals would be successful if they opened a restaurant, Akainu heats up the food, Aokiji freezes the food if needed, and Kizaru delivers the orders quickly. I guess that's how it worked when Kaido allowed himself to be captured on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.