How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just zoro, the fans live in their heads too.
That's because slander non-stop, the kind of slander you people dish eventually just gets tiring.

Coming into a fandom and liking a particular character, start drawing or making threads about said character to show your enjoyment of it. And here comes a troll talking about the character as if they have to be their personal bully every. single. time. Every time you point out some cool thing the character did, here comes that person downplaying it, and even going into disgusting gross perversions of the character, making art of taboo subjects and claiming the character participates in them.

We're not talking a few trolls here and there, but a constant morale breaking harassment of it.

But while doing so, those people trump up their character, talking about how they're so great and even saying they'd kill the character you like. Eventually the mind gets fed up, and starts associating the character to the trolls, and hating on both.

I've gotten to the point I wish Zoro to miraculously fail and even hopefully die just because I want the agenda slanderers to STFU and be humbled for once in their god forsaken life.

Oda is definitely cooking something special for Roronoa WORO

Have patience guys. It's only 2 chapters away now.

1111 we will be back like we never left
Just like ch. 944 Zoro was suppose to do something, and at the end of Wano Zoro was suppose to kill Kaido, and how Zoro would low diff King, and how Zoro was suppose to fight Kizaru while Luffy fights Saturn, etc………..

Well sure, every fanbase has people that do things like this to some extent. But it was the biggest with ZKK and believers being complete shit heads to anyone that didn't think it was going to happen. Then they keep playing the victim card about it whenever its brought up.
prediction have a 50/50 of happening. ZKK was just that a prediction. I have already have my next prediction up for elbaf knowing its also a 50/50. If some cant sleep because other made a prediction they dont like its on them since prediction are just theory, it doesnt mean it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.