How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? All that dancing together shit? vp saying Kizaru is looking sad? bringing darker-shaded glasses? there is literally little drama series going on right now (not now; it kind of ended when kizaru made his mind and stabbed the old guy)
It never was. That all was to show Oda that Kizaru is not a bad person just a good soldier.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Y’all act like Sanji got S Tier fights or something, Jabra , Bon Clay and Queen are probably his most notable fights. Degenerate is subjective I mean his thriller bark version was a degenerate too wasn’t he? Gags I’ll give you….there are more post timeskip gags then pre timeskip ones in general.
bon clay was a badass fight the other 2 not at all imo

Honestly zoro and sanji wouldn’t be shit on even half as much if it wasn’t for people putting them on pedestals they aren’t on. With people convincing themselves they are more powerful and important than they really are

Same happened in wci to an extent where tons of Luffy Stan’s forced themselves to believe that Luffy was going to beat big mom that arc. Some of them somehow still holding that belief post katakuri until they left the island
They were doing to much acting to confident and rightly got shit on after but now people moved on

Honestly while zoro stans were definitely louder and more aggressive about the zkk stance the same could’ve been the case if they just didn’t do it again with kizaru lol
People would have forgiven and forgotten way faster. Unless it happens again in elbaf I imagine people for the most part will stop caring or mentioning it as much just like luffy beating bm in wci

Status
Not open for further replies.