How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What did I run away from delusionalpuppy? I was gone during the Kuma flashback you dork 😂. This is the lowest Kizaru and Admiral stocks have been all time, and I'm still here and enjoying the discussion at that.

At the end of the day it's a japanese guy making millions drawing a cartoon, I know it's hard to imagine for you but not everyone gonna have a mental breakdown over fiction.
Considering it's exclusively the admiral fandom doing deranged shit like wiwi...yeah no. Nobody I'd buying it lmao.

You will be gone soon enough.

The board quality will improve.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The 5 Gorosei are not falling, only Saturn
if all 5 show up, I can see Saturn making it through the arc

but if they don't yeah he's going down here, and maybe shows up in the final war(probably not because Devon copied him)

but my post was about how Oda isn't seemingly trying to make the Gorosei that unique and separate from each other.

It would be like if Queen summoned King and Jack to help deal with Big Mom, or if Cracker summoned Katakuri and Smoothie in the forest

Zoro Stan’s will really hype Lucci, shit on kizaru, hope Saturn is luffy’s main fight, all the while hoping that opens up the opportunity for zoro to fight kizaru

If zoro did fight kizaru they’ll hype him over both Lucci and Saturn combined. Pretending they never hyped up Lucci(kaku) to be the same level as kizaru(Lucci)
:sanmoji:

Assuming they’re all stronger than the admirals nobody will be able to stop them once they actually arrive to the island

It’s either
  1. They don’t arrive
  2. They end up leaving and having kizaru deal with it
  3. They’re not as strong as people think

They don't have to be stronger than admirals for this aspect of the story or even on there level .
For certain the big robo will play a part but we don't even know if they can stop the message which is the most importnat aspect .
Also it make no sense for them to leave things to Kizaru , hell in this chapter Saturn not leaving things to him since this is why he summoning them .

Is Vegapunk's message to the world about its truth and his death not shocking enough? Lmao, but sure 5 of the series biggest and most mysterious characters are all gonna drop dead in the next 20 chapters gotcha.
Him addressing the world is not an incident per se. It's part of the incident, but it can't be just that in my opinion. And yes, there is nothing wrong with the villains who were given so much exposition this arc to be also defeated in this arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.