How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NamiXLuffy

And Zoro is handling all out lucci with nitoryu and no named attack. there is level to this. Oda is clearly coocking. still think kizaru is above lucci but not by much after this chapter.
Tbh Lucci is barely even above Jack, i have him on YC3 level. You are overyhyping him and Franky can beat Kaku. Those CP0 agents are not that strong. They never beat anybody strong and you people hype them up, clowns!

Yes I do. You'll see how Saturn bringing his gang will work against him. The Gorosei together will get outshined by Kizaru this arc.
This chapter is not even bad, I am not joking. Kaido had worse.

Kizaru took a strong hit with connected clowning, he is not KO at all and didn't show anything new still: no new moves, not his named move and let alone awakening.
But you know, when you are desperate you use everything. It's like when they said Kizaru was KO after he touched his head.

Tbh Lucci is barely even above Jack, i have him on YC3 level. You are overyhyping him and Franky can beat Kaku. Those CP0 agents are not that strong. They never beat anybody strong and you people hype them up, clowns!
Sentomaru>sanji if we go by feat vs kizaru and lucci one shot him without luffy reacting in time. lucci is >kata minimum. he also clashed equaly with g5 +coa who is>>>WCI luffy.

Yeah lol
Jack can clash against Luffy n be fine even after getting multiple hits by his strongest form?
Hahahah

Lucci is in the same tier as Katakuri n Sanji

There were both.

And again, for the third time, someone just saying strong or just having round eyes without saying anything is not having all of the above + worried face.

Nope. 'Strong' is just a random way for them talking as Kaido told about Sulong Inu and Neko.

You really think Luffy is worried for himself that Kizaru is 'strong'? If you really think that you should re-read the story from beginning, you clearly missed the things Luffy does, even in Dressrosa he was attacking Fujitora and saying it won't be the same as 2 years before but suddenly after being Emperor, Luffy is worried because Kizaru is 'strong'? Thats a terrible reading comprehension for Pancake Ladmiral wankers as usual.

Also, Kaido just said Inu and Neko were that strong to beat Jack.
Same thing, Luffy said Kizaru is strong enough to beat his allies Sentomaru and he can pass through the defenses, same way Kaido says Inu and Neko are strong, same way Shanks tells his crew Lucky Roo they can't handle Kid and was worried for his allies.

So Luffy only dodged the laser attack while Kizaru was still in his hand, that makes more sense
Yet another stall piece moment
Pancake scene is somehow goofier than jump rope lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.