How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thoughts on the chapter
In general Kizaru’s performance was kinda forgettable solely due to the fact that his fight with Gear5 was offscreened
He has shown the ability to bitchslap Snakeman casually and deadlock Gear5 in CQC, but that’s not enough visuals for the average reader

Getting grabbed by giant Luffy out of the blue is really a shitty writing tactic, as at this point Kizaru has already fulfilled his main role in the arc, and now it’s time to set up the Gorosei as a legit villain group. Kizaru will likely only intervene by saving Sentomaru at one point, maybe help nuke Egghead after the battle ends
Yet again Loda has managed to blueball us with his mid writing
:rolaugh:
:pepecopium:

:
Something so simple as worried face + round eyes + sweating + someone strong is coming > from scenes that only have one of them should be so obvious that denying it should be almost embarrassing. Still.
Worried face +Round eyes + sweating + ''as expected'' (if you don't understand it simply means Kid is 3 billion strong as he told his crew)

Same as Luffy is worried for his allies that Kizaru was attacking them not attacking him.

Shanks beats Kid, Luffy turns Kizaru into pancake.

Also Kaido vs Scabbards which you also have no answer clown.

Round eyes + sweating + ''as expected'' (if you don't understand it simply means Kid is 3 billion strong as he told his crew)

Same as Luffy is worried for his allies that Kizaru was attacking them not attacking him.

Shanks beats Kid, Luffy turns Kizaru into pancake.
And there against the invention: "trust me, Luffy was worried for his allies. I know, I had a dream about it"

Also Kaido vs Scabbards which you also have no answer clown.
I have already tree times:

Something so simple as worried face + round eyes + sweating + someone strong is coming > from scenes that only have one of them should be so obvious that denying it should be almost embarrassing. Still.

Kizaruber Eats

I'm finally becoming a content creator lmao!
The oldfartsei coming to kill Vp, Godfy and destroy the transmission. Those oldies wont know what hit them when this badass combo stands in front of them. GODFY TOP ONE WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

@Pringles @Tensub @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
Its interesting how the robot is missing the same horn that Kaido and Onigashima both are, it CANT be coincidence. The horn is even similar to the Oni but could also just be like a bull or something ofc? Green Bull and or Saturn hype lmao.

Wait nvm Onigashima lost the right/other horn lol, damn:

The size of the robot and its design kinda makes me feel like it has an ancient giant/Oni in there like Oars and Jr though, like the robot was meant to try to replicate their size and strength especially OR maybe to truly be crazy, maybe we have another zombie Oars situation somehow with another ancient giant corpse being inside the robot itself and being reanimated/puppeteered somehow? Too outlandish I know but you never know with Trollda too lmao.

The timing is probably coincidental ofc, but this ship that fell onto the sea from Skypeia during the start of Jaya or w/e, went to Skypeia 200 years ago....the cloud the ship and its crew were sentenced to drift on eternally was said to last for 200 years at max too....
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/St._Briss

That giant robot also attacked Mary Geoise 200 years ago. 2 massive events right there and yet theres SO MUCH more that could have happened in the past ofc. At least in the centuries after the Void Century alone too especially!

LMAO, the robot is actually called Iron Giant!? How "subtle" Oda!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Giant

Theres still absolutely fuck tons of lore, character reveals, mysteries to resolve and such with One Piece and it absolutely terrifies and excites me on whats to come and stuff we STILL dont know about and can't predict either!

Last edited:
Kizaru s casual kick couldnt even get past sento s coa
Lucci one shoted it
So of a casual kick makes germa mode bleed like a fountain
One handgun from lucci would turn germa mode into ace 2.0
B-But blud, Lanji is YC1+ and stronger than characters evidently much stronger than him because he sneaked Queen with the help of a prostitute! :milaugh:

And there against the invention: "trust me, Luffy was worried for his allies. I know, I had a dream about it"
I mean you really can't read a simple manga if you really think Luffy was worried for himself there :milaugh: Are you really that desperate?

too much Ladmiral pancake cope in this clown.

Kaido had all of those, says Inu and Neko are strong + screaming. Again clown you are desperate to rely on shitty reactions while Lizaru turns pancake in 1 v 2 not even 1 v 1. Stop coping.

Status
Not open for further replies.